CIA's Brennan: Trump is "afraid" of Putin and "has something to fear"

When you already have more money than you know what to do with you’re more interested in power, in this case leverage against an influential American real estate tycoon. The fact he went on to become president is just a bonus.

2 Likes

A Scientology e-meter shooped with a Ouija board.

9 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if the reason for all the sex scandal stuff coming out is that Turnip would rather have a “sex scandal” than a “treason scandal.”

5 Likes

tumblr_p5k03xHVO41vfmb0jo1_540

18 Likes

Surely you’re not implying that a woman who fakes orgasms for a living could beat a machine designed to measure truthfulness?

(I actually do believe Stormy Daniels is telling the truth but for reasons wholly unrelated to the polygraph.)

5 Likes

I agree as well, but this is a stunt which doesn’t really convince anyone. Build the case on evidence not easily dismissed, I say.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, the evidence currently available is he-said-she-said. And we all know how Trumpists feel about anything that puts their guy in a bad light. It rhymes with “bake pews”.

disclaimer to this post: polygraphs are worthless and actual evidence is necessary.

1 Like

She took the test in 2011, right? It’s not really part of her case.

2 Likes

Russian banks have “loaned” Trump millions to save Trump from bankruptcy and Trump is doing anything and everything to stay on Russia’s good side!

3 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing!

3 Likes

But as president, a solution to simple debt is easy and at hand. Make some sweetheart deals for a few third-world countries, and then direct them through a back channel to pay off the Russian debt secretly. Boom, debt collected, problem solved. Nobody has to know. Russia is off his back.

So, since this hasn’t happened, the implication is that even if the debt is paid, (or was paid or will be paid, doesn’t matter), the debt was originated illegally. It must not be simple debt.

Whatever it is, it is likely to be more than a prurient sex tape. It’s likely that it’s way darker and way worse. Something mob-like, violent, evil and implicating many of his rich friends who facilitated or participated directly. I highly doubt it’s just a video of a bunga bunga party. It is probably a lot more than that.

5 Likes

I also believe Daniels’ word over 45’s, but I’m annoyed by some people’s inexplicable faith in polygraphs despite the fact that they are highly unreliable… which is why they are not admissible in court as evidence.

6 Likes

who put stock in it?

The truth is that’s the discussion. That’s the image.

The NSA used to be very big on it, probably still are even though it didn’t work. See Cory’s opinion of Spy World.

2 Likes

sure, but also see the context of one mental image - to which I was responding.

Nitpick the technology, but please don’t bump your head on the punchline.

She said: She and Donald Trump had a sexual relationship which she was later barred from discussing publicly due to an NDA and a $130,000 payout.

He said: There was no such relationship and also Stormy Daniels is in clear violation of the NDA that totally doesn’t exist and also Trump’s lawyer paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 out of his own pocket for no reason.

It’s a toss-up, really.

19 Likes

100% correct, and I probably should have been clearer on my point that the evidence is currently more verbal disputes than hard evidence (which I have to admit I really don’t want to see, and wouldn’t be hard in any sense of the word at any rate).

1 Like

According to Stormy it wasn’t even really that hard. [rimshot]

11 Likes

Oh it’d be hard to watch for sure.

3 Likes

You guys are giving me some stiff competition with these puns.

1 Like