Claims that a man in New Zealand received 10 Covid shots in one day investigated

Originally published at: Claims that a man in New Zealand received 10 Covid shots in one day investigated | Boing Boing

1 Like

I get the strange sense that vaccines weren’t the only substance that this gentleman was injecting.

2 Likes

Those tracking chips are going to really confuse the system when these ten people all look like they’re traveling everywhere in a pack.

15 Likes

hong jin young power up GIF

5 Likes

Does Bill Gates know of this savage tragedy?

1 Like

It must be one of those “group stalking” things that people talk about.

3 Likes

Welp - if nothing happens to this guy except hella sore arms and maybe some mild flu like symptoms for a couple days, then I think it makes a good anecdote to show the vaccines safety.

4 Likes

Although New Zealand, which doesn’t require ID to get a Covid shot, is nearly 90% vaccinated

That’s pretty amazing. Not that long ago they had a very low rate.

Even Brazil, which was really lagging previously, has surpassed the U.S. in full vaccinations.

2 Likes

Which will be the biggest irony. He took it because others didn’t want to while showing that they have no reason to fear getting it in tbe first place.

4 Likes

He will when he checks the microchip GPS and have of the NZ beacons are coming from the same spot.

2 Likes

Unless that 90% is an average vaccination rate.

I mean it could be that 9% of the population were vaccinated 10 times each.

But seriously, I envy other (nonUS) countries’ vaccination rates (and public health systems, public transportation, etc)

2 Likes

90% of the eligible population (12 years old and older), which is apparently
73.8% of the entire population.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.