Clear knee mom jeans

#Clear knee mom jeans

18 Likes

“Slick plastic panels bare your knees for a futuristic feel in tapered and cropped high-waist jeans.”

Is “futuristic” like “modern” for those in denial? Russolo must be rolling in his grave.

3 Likes

This really puts some perspective on Nordstrom’s decision to drop Ivanka’s products.

7 Likes

Clear knee mom jeans

Late-stage capitalism.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I see wut u did der! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So Fine!

(I assume that the previous references are to this fine flick)
Edit: Yep, I finally got to my desktop… @MrEddie’s link is to this masterpiece.

2 Likes

Ooh, time for that Iggy Pop picture again:

5 Likes

We really are going all in on the cyberpunk dystopia thing, aren’t we?

3 Likes

They’re called “chaps”. And you’re a very smart Mutant to know not to look it up.

14 Likes

Iggy Pop always looks like Ron Mueck sculpted him.

6 Likes

Keep your hands in your pockets.

2 Likes

‘Moms’. Jeans. Plastic. Knees.
This is what happens when fetishes collide.

I’d be surprised if the designer can still walk in a straight line.

6 Likes

I used to have some heavy woolen NATO pants with removable plastic inserts in the knees meant to keep them from getting wet when kneeling in snow and mud. The first thing I thought when I saw these was that maybe they’re intended for gardening.

Probably not though.

5 Likes

REALLY? All we want is pockets and you give us this shit.

33 Likes

I always patched mine with gaffer tape.

It falls off if you wash 'em, but there’s an obvious solution to that…

1 Like

Gaff tape is expensive though. Olive drab military surplus duct tape has the advantage of being found for free in my grandfather’s fridge. And its got the bonus of this super cheap adhesive that turns crazy chalky after a few weeks.

1 Like

…And she’s buying a stareway to heaven…

1 Like

I actually tried on a classically-styled black dress yesterday that had two deep side pockets. It wasn’t right on me, but I actually thought about it for longer than necessary because when have you ever seen a dress that can be worn in the evening, with functional pockets??

13 Likes

Such a thing exists?

5 Likes