Clear plastic jeans

Bonus points for a picture of a raver wearing head to toe plastic garbage, while totting an environmentally friendly shopping bag.

1 Like

This would make a decent rain coat, er pants, I guess.

10 Likes

Ya know… I’ve never looked at a shower curtain and said " Wow I need jeans made from that"
G.I.S.

4 Likes

But you will now.

2 Likes
4 Likes

But the biggest disappointment of all is that in this age of sustainable fashion and greater awareness of where and how clothes are made that you would make a pair of plastic pants at all.

Considering that textile recycling is a tricky business compared to standard 100% polyurethane, I can see how this might feasibly be billed as foward-thinking.

And now in future we have:
The SUN: PLASTIC FANTASTIC First sex doll brothel in Europe

1 Like

Can you say “swamp crotch”.

11 Likes

mouths words

I CAN!

4 Likes

Plastic trousers, then.

6 Likes

First thing that came to mind.

Since the British like to be backwards on this they can call it plastic overpants.

2 Likes

sounds so very very very uncomfortable. no thanks!

5 Likes

They should go up to like 44" waist and really make a statement.

10 Likes

Reminds me of the story told by Rock and Roll talent manager Shep Gordon during his early days representing Alice Cooper. He had Alice and the band wear clear plastic suits on stage with no clothing underneath. The plan was to then call the cops, pretending to be an outraged citizen and hope that the band would get arrested and generate lots of free publicity. The show started and Shep called the cops. By the time they showed up, however, the clear plastic suits had fogged-up and there was no longer anything indecent about the act. Cops walked out and drove away.

15 Likes

16 Likes

I can see clearly now…

6 Likes

Ogod, the yeast infection you’d get from this… =x

7 Likes

Jeans are by definition denim. Plastic is not denim. These are plastic trousers. Not plastic jeans. It’s a UK company, hence ‘trousers’, but the Merkins among you can keep calling them plastic pants if you must, even though hearing those two words together will make us Brits wince.

And yes, it does occur to me that real transparent plastic (under)pants worn under real transparent plastic trousers would indeed revive the market for merkins.

5 Likes

Plastic merkins?

5 Likes