Clear plastic jeans

How many times do I have to post the Iggy Pop picture before the world will learn?

19 Likes

At this point I am biting my tongue because some of the obvious directions I could proceed in, in response to “plastic merkins”, would almost certainly offend some of the US-based contingent and get me barred from the neighbourhood as a result. Even worse, it might be off-topic.

1 Like

Why can’t that man afford a shirt?

2 Likes

Came here to say that. Jeans are pants made from denim or dungaree. There are many styles of jeans, but they are all made from the same materials (give or take). Plastic “jeans” are plastic pants, not jeans.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What we have here is a top of the line combination fart catcher and hoo-ha baster that’s guaran-damn-teed to add extra funk to yo’ junk.

8 Likes

I can imagine these being very popular in certain fetish communities.

Eat some week-old ceviche, put these on, and start up the video camera!

3 Likes

‘…and what side does sir dress to?’ :slight_smile:

It took top shop 20 years to catch up with Iggy

2 Likes

Looks like it’s Buggles time again.

4 Likes

Very convenient for pickpockets.

4 Likes

It’s more like he could afford not to wear one until well into his 60s.

That would be my concern. Unless that plastic breathes a whole lot better than it looks; those things would be somewhat less comfortable(because tighter fitting) than the full-body PPes you wear when handling scary hazmat stuff.

4 Likes

How can merkins possibly be off topic in a thread about transparent pants.

Or gherkins, for that matter.

8 Likes

Well. If a lady (or gentleman) were to wear transparent pants and were to go commando they could jazz up their privates with the appropriate merkin.

3 Likes

I heard once that there was a great future in plastics.

"Now, more than ever, the merkin is all that stands between our shaved crotches and clingy, clammy plastic. "

6 Likes

Expanding on a terrible idea?

3 Likes

They might even reach for a gherkin merkin.

8 Likes

Brings to mind the PVC fashion garments that featured in a ‘Round the Horne’ episode from 1966. Yes, Julian and Sandy were involved.

Commando’s need not apply.

1 Like
2 Likes