Clueless Georgia governor had no idea coronavirus could spread without symptoms "until the last 24 hours"

For a human epidemiologist to play lawyer speak and not just state the abject truth when so many people’s lives are on the line is patently a violation of her oath IMHO.

6 Likes

Yeah, we’re all garbage humans here… :roll_eyes: Let’s ignore the actual corruption and swindling of the GA GOP, and just declare every person here a dumb hick so other states can feel okay about letting thousands of my neighbors die…

10 Likes

Learned absolutely nothing from Florida’s spring break.

13 Likes

I assume the survivors will?

2 Likes

Shit, man! Florida learned nothing from Florida’s spring break!

9 Likes
6 Likes

he reopened the beaches, wish I was making that up, earth2 reality must be bonkers

3 Likes

And today, (6 April) our Governor Fuckwit DeSantis followed fellow Fuckwit Kemp’s lead and stated that Florida’s public beaches would reopen on Friday 10 April. Criminal stupidity at the very least. My island home will be flooded with the tourist and day-trippers, potentially bringing this virus from mainland. I only hope that Monroe county Sheriff, Rick Ramsey will hold ground and not lift the roadblock on the US1 bridge into the Keys! “Showdown on the Stretch”!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.