CNN analysis: Elon Musk has become "a right-wing sh*tposter"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/19/cnn-analysis-elon-musk-has-become-a-right-wing-shtposter.html

4 Likes

34 Likes

I did not see that coming!

14 Likes

Musk says the flawed and incorrect arguments and the blue checkmarks on twitter are all “Musk pwned Lemon with facts!”
No. No he didn’t. His arguments were flawed and factually incorrect.

11 Likes

The fanbois will be split between pushing some 5D chess reverse-psychology BS explanation and others just admitting that they, too, were Nazis all along.

19 Likes

Completely unrelated to this little fact, I’m sure.

20 Likes

marge simpson episode 10 GIF

11 Likes

I mean, this is incredibly obvious, but you know what? Media also has a serious problem with not recognizing right-wing trash as right-wing trash. I’ll take them finally cluing in on this idiot.

23 Likes

I miss the days when wealthy industrialists became urine-collecting hermits in their home theatres.

19 Likes

When Musk describes someone who upset him as “just a bad guy”, he sounds positively presidential.

For some very specific values of ‘president’.

9 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

Concerning.

6 Likes

Of course he’s a “right wing shitposter,” but at this point it seems like that’s all he is. Is he running Twitter (except into the ground, by being it’s chief shitposter)? Does anyone (outside the cult) think he’s contributing anything of worth to Tesla or SpaceX at this point? No, he’s a highly visible shitposter, who just happens to own some companies. He’s a security concern with government contracts.

It’s weird to see the responses over there. Half the blue checkmarks claiming, “He’s a super-genius who will save the world, having single-handedly created the automotive and space industries!”

11 Likes

:film_projector:

12 Likes

… so you’re saying he’s not doing that :thinking:

12 Likes

This, after it has been left in the hot sun for a few months?

12 Likes

10 Likes

Is this the future of journalism, reporting on yesteryear’s news?

2 Likes

Does he not realise that he is just like the proverbial Internet Warrior in the basement of his parents house, astounding very few people with his bravado. The worlds richest middle-class brat.

7 Likes

He’s just another idiot duped by the wingnuts.

9 Likes