CNN might have just been scammed

Apparently, part of CNN’s Democratic Convention coverage included several interviews with a panel of ‘undecided’ voters about their views before and after the big show. The only one who ultimately declared he would vote for Trump was a plant. A YouTube blogger did the background research that CNN seems to not have done, and found years of pro-Trump social media posts the man made, reaching back to the previous election. His ruse was discovered after posting his ‘newly determined’ pro-Trump stance on Truth Social just minutes after filming the last ‘undecided’ voters segment for CNN.

It’s unknown if CNN was actually unaware of this hoax.

5 Likes

D A L R

4 Likes

… “Dry Adiabatic Lapse Rate” :thinking:

5 Likes

Donkey Alarm Linkage Rebate

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

IOW, :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

I saw that segment and the things that guy was saying made absolutely zero sense. Things like, “Harris hasn’t earned her shot yet”, “she needs to wait her turn” and so on. It just didn’t make any sense.

When he so emphatically said he was voting for Trump while literally every other person (save for the one who said she would just stay home),
I figured he was either lying about being undecided, or a Trump shill.

5 Likes

Digital Audio Legal Recorder?

3 Likes

I think we’re getting closer!

Damn, Another Lousy Republican?

:thinking:

5 Likes

Deceptive Asshole Likely Republican?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.