Only CNN "undecided voter" to pick Trump turns out to be longtime Trump guy

Originally published at: Only CNN "undecided voter" to pick Trump turns out to be longtime Trump guy - Boing Boing

17 Likes

Oh you mean Trumpy guy lied to the media?

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

47 Likes

It’s grifters all the way down…

35 Likes

(also generally true)

18 Likes

Oh, loop-de-loop in the noodle soup
Just to give your socks a shine.

17 Likes

The only undecided voter is someone unlikely to even vote, because they aren’t paying attention at all to what is going on, and may not even realize Biden isn’t running any more. :confused:

15 Likes

I had a friend ask me why Biden was at the DNC convention at all - ‘didn’t he quit already?’. Not an American, but nonetheless still astonishing.

22 Likes

That’s an amazing level of ignorance. Even if Biden had resigned (which he obviously hasn’t) he would have been one of three former Democratic Presidents at that convention. The only reason Carter isn’t there too is his failing health.

28 Likes

How about instead of messing around in the middle with undecided voters, they do separate panels of the very much decided? Like, we got the NEVER TRUMP like me. You Have the Harris people like also me. Then you have the pathetic circus that is MAGA. Too bad they missed their chance to air an RFK panel. They want to “show both sides” to be unbiased? THEN SHOW BOTH SIDES! MAGA is absolutely unhinged and losing all it’s shites. SHOW THAT!

19 Likes

And the video is still up on CNN with no follow up indicating his dishonesty.

15 Likes

I had a conversation with an RFKjr supported shortly after it became clear that the Shanahan (VP) let slip that RFKjr is looking to drop out. He said he would vote for him anyways. And a day later he did drop out. So we’ll see how many write-in votes the kooks give RFKjr.

12 Likes

Hopefully those votes will be ones that might have gone to the Trumpster instead

11 Likes

I completely disagree. If he’s not American, so what he doesn’t know anything about internal American politics?

Must be nice, actually. I sort of hate that even as a Canadian, I know who people like Marsha Blackburn and Paul Gosar are.

7 Likes

A non-American shouldn’t be expected to follow the Democratic Party Convention, but anyone who has been paying enough attention to follow the Democratic Party Convention ought to have at least some inkling why Joe Biden would be there.

11 Likes

I was trying to get news on the UK riots recently, so I hopped on the BBC and the grauniad – and got headline after headline about Harris and Biden…

4 Likes

At least he wasn’t an active part of the Trump campaign. Seems like some media outlet had a “normal voter guy/undecided voter” interview with someone who was, without mentioning it.

4 Likes

Don’s a liar and a crook. It stands to reason his supporters would be too.
TrumpLies

10 Likes

Did you use a VPN? I think both redirect you to their international pages if you don’t have a UK location.

8 Likes

yes. The international pages. Still, I think it’s weird that the Daily Fail seems to be an integral part of US media.

“we take what’s coming from the us, we spin it as only a British fascist can, and the we regurgitate it back into the cycle.”

3 Likes

I have mostly resisted the common admonishments of CNN et al.

But this. Trumper favors tfg because of his “policies”.

FOLLOWUP FAIL: “So, which policies would these be?”.

Our dog would make a better “journalist”.

PS Jake: admired you. But you’re slipping badly too.

6 Likes