CNN ratings in the toilet since its weird televised Trump rally

Originally published at: CNN ratings in the toilet since its weird televised Trump rally | Boing Boing

8 Likes

nothingofvaluewaslost

14 Likes

For me the web / mobile experience for CNN has gone from illegible garbage to what the hell are they pushing?

They deserve to wither on the vine. After Nicky Haley’s upcoming TownHall they should be all but done.

10 Likes

And thus we have arrived at the “… and find out” portion of the sequence.

20 Likes

That’s what the fuck they get.

15 Likes

Licht is operating under the same delusion as the Dem establishment: if we just keep shifting slowly to the right, eventually people who’ve been conditioned by the competition for decades to hate us will eventually come around. And then one day you’re letting a Nazi hang around your punk bar.

20 Likes

One of the (blessedly few) subtle weirdnesses of the Trump years was watching CNN play the role of Not An Obviously Malevolent Force. At the very least I’m glad for the relative return of clarity.

6 Likes
12 Likes

CNN’s ratings depend on the news of the day. It’s a damn shame. I don’t know anyone who gives a rats ass about Anderson Cooper’s or Tucker Carlson’s (when he had a show) opinion about what is important troday.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.