CNN's Don Lemon says women in their 50s are past their prime

Originally published at: CNN's Don Lemon says women in their 50s are past their prime | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Fuck this guy and his fauxpology.

35 Likes

According to Wiki, this guy’s 56. I wonder how he feels about his own “prime”

21 Likes

If a woman in her 20s, 30s or 40s ran for President she would be dismissed as too young and inexperienced for the office. If a woman in her 50s or older runs for President she’s too old. It’s almost as if some people think there’s no age at which a woman is suited to be President.

49 Likes

You ain’t no “spring chicken” yourself, Don:

25 Likes

inartful and irrelevant

That’s not “I was wrong.” That’s “I said something I believe, but I don’t think I said it right.”

Jackass.

26 Likes

…Why would that work? The only thing being gay does automatically is make you attracted to the same gender, and even that still has its limits. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

26 Likes

Look, this is a shameless plug, but I offer a service in which you can pay me $100 for my advice about whether you should say / do a thing.

For instance, Karen is thinking that those black men loitering in the Starbucks while drinking coffees look suspicious and she’s thinking of calling the police. But she asks me first, and I say “NO WTF WERE YOU EVEN THINKING JFC ON A POGO STICK!” And she converted $100 into a life free from cancellation and media scrutiny and she still can hold a job!

In this case, I could’ve saved this man his job and his reputation. For $100!!! That’s money well spent.

16 Likes

The age requirement to be president is 35, so anyone under that would be dismissed as too young.

6 Likes

I’ve known some gay men who aren’t even sympathetic to gay men. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Don Lemon is 57 years old.

16 Likes

Apparently, Lemon has not been around too many women in their 50s.

Seriously. The women I know who are in theor 50s are either just getting started on their awesomeness or are extending their streak.

14 Likes

Look, everyone in their 50s is a bit past their prime, physically. Men and women. But of course he thinks women should be the ones to be judged on this.

Christ, what an arsehole.

Like pears, I guess. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Aaaaaand, it’s too late. /s

12 Likes

Don Lemon, laying the groundwork to be a lonely old man.

6 Likes

I’m not sure the age requirement was the overall point.

9 Likes

Obviously he’s wrong. People are past their prime at the age of 11 or so. After that, their muscles get all tough and honestly they’re just not worth eating - certainly you couldn’t call them “prime” anything.

34 Likes

Morticia Addams would like a word with you.

la familia addams the addams family gif | WiffleGif

22 Likes

Mr. Lemon: “If you get captured, don’t let them give you to the women.” ~~ various sources.

2 Likes

Encerio GIF by Desiigner

Is it gay stereotype week on the BB and no one told me?

20 Likes

agegasm

36 Likes