CNN's Don Lemon says women in their 50s are past their prime

Prime of WHAT exactly? I’m smarter, more driven, more capable in my work, more efficient and more creative than I have ever been before. But, maybe something will change in the few months before I am officially 50.

Or is he parroting some bullshit that gestures at fuckability without having to say so? Cuz fuck that!

23 Likes

And Haley hasn’t been around too many men in their 70s and beyond.

Point being age should not be a factor for the president. Second point, Lemon should keep his trap shut about these things.

As far as mental competency test if that’s what she wants it should be for everyone but what would that prove, the last guy claims he passed one. There are several young people, Marge and Boebert come to mind, that I would love to see take a mental competency test along with an IQ test.

Lets just decide based on behavior, past record, policy, etc…

That being said I would love to see some youngsters running for president.

8 Likes

But ultimately, as in the past, he’ll get a pass because he’s on the “correct” side of the aisle.

2 Likes

AOC busts a move after protesters crash town hall

21 Likes

Yes. Sort of like all the posts here, giving him a pass just because he is a centrist…

:roll_eyes:

19 Likes

Oh - all right - Don Lemon is absolutely correct that he knows Jack shit about women.

Like that?

22 Likes

I think I’ve found a new best friend. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

People are no longer in their prime at 50 but then they are again at 53 and 59. This is very basic mathematics.

61 Likes

This is exactly what he’s saying. He can go fuck off a short pier.

21 Likes

10 Likes

God forbid we have a wise woman in the White House. Not that Nikki Haley is one, Elizabeth Warren would have been.

21 Likes

I offer a service in which you can pay me $100 for my advice about whether you should say / do a thing.“

Thanks for offering your service. Good timing too. I’m about to interview a woman for a job. Should my first question to her be, “Why are you here looking for a job instead of being at home taking care of your husband and children?” Let me know your Email and I’ll pay the $100 over Paypal.

5 Likes

Came to say this, in case anyone forgot. Was not disappointed.

5 Likes

God damn I really hate it when women on the right get attacked with misogyny. There’s nothing like being insulted by a supposed ally and then expected to say thank you.

21 Likes

Just like current sitting senator Al Franken…

:roll_eyes:

23 Likes

… as I get older, I do feel divisible more often :thinking:

16 Likes

If we’re talking about passes, what about the past president or, like, 350 Republican members of the current Congress. Or every Fox News host? They all seem to be gainfully employed.

It’s nice to think that every dull-brained rat-humping MAGA loving moron gets cancelled when they say the quiet parts out loud. Sadly, it’s the exception rather than the rule.

As for Lemon, his non-pology sucks and, uh, I don’t see anyone giving him a pass.

11 Likes

Don Lemon is no Optimus Prime either.

5 Likes

And Anthony Weiner.

7 Likes

11 Likes