Megyn Kelly says Trump's mental decline is obvious

Originally published at: Megyn Kelly says Trump's mental decline is obvious

6 Likes

so updating from “could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any voters” it’s now: “be multiply indicted, found guilty of rape, spread classified documents all over the place, obvious tax cheat, promote fascism and the overthrow of democracy and suffer senile dementia… and not lose any voters”

19 Likes

Maybe that applies specifically when Trump is 77 years old, but it’s not a given for everyone reaching that point. My dad is still quite sharp at 87 and shows every indication of remaining that way.

18 Likes

He has literally always been a repulsive clown.

The only thing vibrant about him is his ugly bronzer.

13 Likes

My mom is 82 and just beginning to show some mental decline, but it’s barely noticeable. I have also known people in their early 60s who have had significant cognitive decline. Age certainly makes these things more likely, but it’s not a 1:1 correlation.

13 Likes

Will the MAGAts vote for a corpse?

4 Likes

… AIUI the Obamas still live in DC

5 Likes

Very impressive if he can pull that off. Most people can only remain 87 for a year at most.

16 Likes

My father isn’t so lucky, but yeah, this is a common misconception that it’s good to refute. Dementia is not the inevitable result of old age, but almost everyone (including myself until recently) seems to assume so. Elderly people with dementia are actually a minority. Not just a few remarkable individuals but most elders stay sharp their whole lives (though Trump is definitely not one of them).

4 Likes

Based on what I’ve seen so far: yes.

7 Likes

He’d likely do better in the role. Certainly spend less on golf travel.

4 Likes

Oh, this is so coming back to bite her in 24 years…

6 Likes

Takes one to know one?

Okay, maybe Trump’s case is actually worse than the Fox reality distortion field. She’s still terrible even after she left though.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like
1 Like

And they spoke English!

1 Like

Those (Megyn Kelly) in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. :rock:

3 Likes

Kelly’s odious, and wrong about this just being part of aging, but she’s not wrong about Trump’s decline.

5 Likes

… which dialect though :thinking:

Teh FREEDOM dialect !!!1!!11!!

'Murican, of course! :laughing: