Cobra Kai teaser trailer

Weren’t the last Indiana Jones, the last Die Hard, the last Rambo, and the last Rocky (not Creed) films bad enough?

How many bad rehashes of 80’s blockbuster action flicks with their original over-the-hill stars must we endure?

4 Likes

Pfft. A fitness montage to Joe “Bean” Esposito’s “You’re the Best” would get them in shape in just under 3 minutes.

2 Likes

His movie commentaries are always on point. His one about the Star Wars prequels is simply brilliant.

2 Likes

Aw shucks, wish it had been a film instead of a series. Ten hours or whatever seems just too damn much Cobra Kai.

How many bad rehashes of 80’s blockbuster action flicks with their original over-the-hill stars must we endure?

I’m going to say none of them.:laughing:

1 Like

From that face-off in the dojo, this movie seems to be about a member of the zoning commission investigating a permit violation.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I was afraid to Google “Daniel Larusso wax off”

3 Likes

“Are you ready to learn the way OF THE FIST?”

(tee hee)

Ahh the 80s answer to hard work…the montage.

1 Like

26a9412ab949dc1d1af698d61589ea1d

1 Like

Fair enough; in that no one is forced to watch them.

I admit I personally only saw the Crystal Skull nonsense, and only then because my kid practically begged me to watch it on dvd with her.

I’m saying that they shouldn’t exist at all.

I just don’t understand the ire that crystal skull brings out in you people.

1 Like

I’ve never bothered to even see it, so ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

But definitely more Matt Bomer, anytime, anywhere…

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m sorry I meant movie facists

No comment.

That word:

Especially since in your rush to criticize my opinion, you misspelled it.

Captain Obvious moment:
I’m allowed to like or dislike whatever I please… just like everyone else; that doesn’t make me a “fascist.”

­

You have a nice day now, and bless your heart.

2 Likes

As the man says: fascism is a word with a very specific meaning.

1 Like

Hey now. I liked it. I do admit to watching cinema of questionable quality so my standards of bad my differ from most people. Also I got it from the library so I didn’t pay $16 to see it either. It was amusing enough for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.