Collapsed bridge is God's warning to make sure Trump becomes President, says beloved MAGA prophet

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/02/collapsed-bridge-is-gods-warning-to-make-sure-trump-becomes-president-says-beloved-maga-prophet.html

8 Likes

19 Likes

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and his signs never spell things out for you. But fortunately they always mean what you wanted anyway.

27 Likes

The Dear Leader’s MAGA* syntax is now mandatory for true loyalists.

*Make America Garbled Again

16 Likes

Wallnau may not out-scumbag Falwell’s placing the blame for 9/11 on the Invisible Bearded Sky Man’s™ wrath against NYC “heathens”, but make no mistake: he is one of the more dangerous and influential Dominionist/New Apostolic Reformation “prophets” pushing the Seven Mountains Xtianist agenda.

12 Likes

See, I thought it was symbolic of the collapsing pillars of democracy if we reelect a professed dictator.

25 Likes

Did this ghoul explain why God felt it necessary to kill six people to make his point, rather than doing something unequivocally supernatural and harmless like he was doing every five minutes with burning bushes and stopping the Sun in the Old Testament?

7 Likes

I guess Gilead is a possible future, of sorts.

5 Likes

Man, Lance Wallnau’s god is an asshole (at best!)

12 Likes

If a bridge collapsing under Biden’s presidency is a sign that God is displeased, what about the literal global plague that occurred under Trump’s presidency?

20 Likes

But wait, didn’t the MAGA cult say Biden caused the bridge collapse? If that’s true, it means Biden is…

I had no idea how far up the conspiracy goes

6 Likes

13 Likes

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

GOD: “I’ve decided to send a message to my creation. To Americans, specifically.”

ANGEL: “What is this message, Lord?”

GOD: “That I want them to re-elect a noted philanderer, adjudicated fraudster and all-around dirtbag as president of their nation. Don’t worry, I have my reasons.”

ANGEL: “Of course, Lord. And how will you do that? Write it in letters of fire across the sky? Transmit it on all their television channels simultaneously?”

GOD: “No, I thought I’d just ram a boat into a bridge.”

ANGEL: …

GOD: …

ANGEL: “Uh … isn’t there a possibility that they might not interpret this sign correctly?”

GOD: “You think it’s not sufficiently clear?”

ANGEL: “As a statement, it is a little ambiguous, Lord.”

GOD: “Hmmm. Good point. OK, I’ll ask another greedy charlatan to explain it to them. That should get the message across to everyone who needs to hear it.”

20 Likes

22 Likes

Maybe someone could explain display signs and hacking to God? (I mean, he has all the cheat codes, so no biggy.)

2t7te9

9 Likes

I’m afraid I would need more than just reasons from God, given they are supposedly planning to destroy the world and take everyone’s souls.

4 Likes

I like imagining a world where all the conspiracy theories happen at once. God wanted to send a message so he put an image of a broken bridge in an Obama documentary, gathered a Ukrainian Captain, multiple foreign hackers, and some explosives. If you thought planning a book club was hard, imagine pulling all that off.

6 Likes

As a heist movie, it would be worth watching for the planning montage alone.

“OK, Gabriel, you’ll go into the engine room through the air vent and cut off the fuel supply. Michael and Raphael, you two plant the explosives on the bridge. Azariel, you’re in charge of the river – we need the current flowing just right. Now, Metatron, you’re on documentation duty …”

11 Likes

16 Likes