MAGA dilirously blames Baltimore bridge collapse on the border... er, Covid ... er, WW3 ... (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/26/maga-dilirously-blames-baltimore-bridge-collapse-on-the-border-er-covid-er-ww3-video.html

6 Likes

dilirously

200w (2)

28 Likes

25 Likes

No, the real conspiracy is everyone saying the bridge collapsed in the first place. The bridge is fine. Do your own research!

Also, if you show me a picture of a missing bridge, that’s Photoshop. Or a deepfake. Or AI. Or something.

23 Likes

21 Likes

Yeah…ship oil doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel. Everybody knows this!

22 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

13 Likes

i hear that Hunter Biden’s laptop was the autopilot for a cargo load of Mexican EVs trunks loaded with fentanyl and thats when the Jewish space laser kicked in; oh and it was all part of rampant ‘urban’ crimes anyway

18 Likes

We all know this is just another salvo in the War on Christmas.

Hm. Early this year.

10 Likes

I’m just surprised how many bridge structural engineers are showing up on social media.

But then, I forget sometimes that Lorenzo the sheep-****er was also, for 20 years, Lorenzo the bridge-builder.

9 Likes

Just wait until the solar eclipse in a couple of weeks.

No doubt there will be screams that it is a Sign From An Angry God… said god being angry about the usual bullshit according to the usual suspects.
And Lord Dampnut will take credit for restoring the sun.

9 Likes

All of this is batshit crazy, of course.
But honestly, the last one… So a foreign actor wants to start WW3 by knocking down a bridge in Maryland.
OK.

9 Likes

Maybe social media was a mistake, and random thoughts shouldn’t be able to so easily go viral.

7 Likes

And how about this tweet minutes before the collapse actually happened?

Classic false flag!

/s

ETA

MSM is suppressing the eyewitness accounts that someone who looks vaguely like David Copperfield was seen near the scene moments before.

11 Likes

Who woulda thought that Baltimore would be ground zero for WWIII? Expect the Most bridge in Naberezhnye Chelny to go next as retaliation.

8 Likes

My favorite that I spotted this morning was “Libs blew it up, you know how they all hate Frances Scott Key.”

When I heard the bridge collapsed, after I wondered about the people and damage, I did vaguely wonder why the name sounded familiar. I mean, I haven’t heard it in probably 40 years from school. Did I miss a memo on who to hate? And why do I hate a 200-year-dead songwriter?

12 Likes

Because of kneeling for the national anthem or something, probably.
These are not serious people.

12 Likes

One of the ships involved in the “rockets’ red glare” attack on Fort M’Henry in Baltimore is found, and soon after, the Frances Scott Key bridge is blown up!

coincidence-the-incredibles

eta:
HMS Terror!

10 Likes

Everything has to be a premeditated act to these assholes. It’s always part of some larger sinister plot. As if “real” accidents don’t ever happen.

“Oh, of course, right before I am to give my big speech to the board of directors I puke up some of my 3-martini lunch all over my suit. Just perfect. . . a little too perfect if you ask me. Now Bill from accounting will have to give the presentation-- you win this round, Worldwide Zionist Conspiracy!”

13 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes