FBI concludes Niagara Falls bridge explosion was just a car wreck, turns investigation over to traffic cops; Ted Cruz insists it was terrorists

Originally published at: FBI concludes Niagara Falls bridge explosion was just a car wreck, turns investigation over to traffic cops; Ted Cruz insists it was terrorists | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Right-wingers, always intent on making a bad situation worse.

29 Likes

Great, yet another conspiracy theory for the MAGA faithful to embrace… FFS…

26 Likes

Ted better be careful trying to turn the anti-immigrant roars against Canadians.

22 Likes

Hey Ted, fuck off! And Vivek Ramaswamy, you can join him!

There was no attack from Canada; the incident occurred entirely on U.S. soil; in fact, authorities don’t believe it was a terrorist attack at all.

21 Likes
15 Likes

As usual, the government is hiding something. But you can’t fool Ted Cruz. He should lead an investigation into this, maybe from Cancun.

18 Likes

I was about to incorrectly stereotype this as a Mustang crash - but turns out it was a Bentley.

Cars are too powerful these days - doesn’t take much to hit 100mph by accident.

7 Likes

never dont you forget the /s tag. you did, right?

5 Likes

I presumed it was sarcasm. But yes, a /s helps

4 Likes

Maybe Ted should resign from the Senate so he can work full time on his investigation.

14 Likes

This is AMERICA! You can’t let the truth get in the way of a targeted narrative, that’s QUITTER talk!

10 Likes

If reality has a liberal bias, then it’s clearly the duty of all good conservatives to reject reality.

12 Likes

RWers on the Hill have no solutions for problems, no policies that will make this nation stronger, no ideas how to help actual people. They only survive by saying profoundly stupid things ‘the base’ wants to hear and feeding the chaos of fear frenzies.

Ted Cruz is exceptionally adroit at being a spreader of chaos and fear for his own political career. He has NOTHING of value to offer, and he knows it. Seems his own daughter knows it too.

11 Likes

Good point! :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah...Ted, Ted, Ted...

31 Likes

Old Ted, He’s a seeker, forever seeking a lower moral standard, lower than most people could imagine. The bottom is forever shifting, going lower and lower and Old Teddie boy will be at the ultimate bottom waiting for the shit to settle if it can. /s

8 Likes

If I had any doubt about what the FBI stated, Ted Cruz has confirmed it for me by saying the opposite.

11 Likes

Maybe the next issue of Tom The Dancing Bug will be the adventures of T. Cruz P.I.

10 Likes

They should create their own reality with alternative facts ©.

4 Likes