MAGA dilirously blames Baltimore bridge collapse on the border... er, Covid ... er, WW3 ... (video)

Reaction GIF

8 Likes

I’m not an engineer or a builder or anything useful but to me it looked like a fucking great ship crashed into it.

Happy to be corrected by the experts.

Who am I kidding: freeze frame and enhance and you can see the telltale rainbow sparkle of a Ukrainian Kalibr. Our friend Putin is right! They are the bad guys!

12 Likes

episode sucks

7 Likes

If you don’t see that this wasn’t an accident, then I have a bridge to … oops, not anymore.

10 Likes

I saw a forged screenshot designed to look like a dossier of the ship’s crew with an entry circled that claimed a Ukrainian nationality. The Russian disinformation team really is trying.

8 Likes

Might as well, right? Russia is blaming the terrorist attack they had, which ISIS has released actual video proof claiming credit as done by Ukraine, the US, and UK.

7 Likes

That darn woke ship and bridge./s

Jessica Chastain Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 Likes

What? Why …why would they attack their allies like that? That makes no sense

4 Likes

Because this gives the “don’t support Ukraine war, it’s Russian saving babies/killing Nazis/gifting them Fortnight skins” people something as “evidence”.

6 Likes

Uh ohs.

My local pages are on fire because card readers at the local grocery store, banks, and various other stores are currently down.

According to locals it’s big government controlling us.

I suspect a run on the banks is next.

We along live on an international border with lots of big ships so…

The conspiracies are flying high today.

10 Likes

The Solar Eclipse is coming from South of the boarder!!! Build a Wall! Build a Wall! They are comin’ to steal our Sun!

6 Likes

Some people would shot the Moon with their assault rifles.

4 Likes

Looks like the BB article headline has been “corrected” to … delirously

:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

@tcg550: Feckin’ idiots probably don’t know that none of the bridges to Canada have supports in the water. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Wait… Is that true? :thinking:

2 Likes

Blue Water, Ambassador and (not yet complete) Gordie Howe bridges all completely span their respective rivers.

7 Likes

TIL!

This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes
1 Like

He’s running for governor.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.