God tells Jim Bakker that Trump is going to win

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/04/god-tells-jim-bakker-that-trum.html

6 Likes

God tells Jim Bakker that Trump is going to win

37 Likes

Why would god want Trump to win?

19 Likes

Well, if someone would know, it’s God.*

• Trump 2016!
18 Likes

Any word on if we still should keep buying buckets of food?

19 Likes

Because of the End Times, of course. Don’t you know about the Bible and the return of Jesus?

18 Likes

The snake oil saleswoman who was “shaken” is telling the truth, but the shaking took place when she was a baby.

15 Likes

Trump will site this as proof of election tampering when he loses. Something along the lines of:

“I was already told I won by God so when I saw the results, I knew that God can’t be wrong, so someone must have cheated bigly.”

:-\

17 Likes

because god is contractually bound not to use the proved and tested way to destroy mankind again?

16 Likes

Jim breaks a couple commandments for that endorsement:

• Do not take the name of the Lord in vain
  • Do not bear false witness

edit: Actually, most of the time that he opens his mouth - an attribute he shares with Trump

18 Likes

He should have said that god will call Drumpf to the Whitehouse unless Jim receives $8 million in donations…

18 Likes

I think God just likes to fuck with that guy. He previously told Bakker to expect an earth-shattering cataclysm around September 13 of last year. Imagine how embarrassing it must have been for Bakker when he found out that he’d urged all his viewers to purchase his personal line of pre-packaged survival foods for nothing.

29 Likes

A sadly underutilized phrase. It just rolls off the tongue.

27 Likes

##God tells Jim Bakker that Trump is going to win

19 Likes

I have a bad feeling that explains a lot of Trump’s supporters.

10 Likes

God is just full of things to say:

To Jim Bakker:

About Jim Bakker:

Through Jim Bakker:

Oh, God…

15 Likes

Enough reading of the Old Testament and GOP primary nominees’ statements reveals God to be the Untrolled Troll.

16 Likes

Maybe God’s just afraid Trump’s shock troops will burn down more of His houses if He doesn’t endorse him.

15 Likes

God is just gettin’ devious.

It’s the writing on the wall!

16 Likes

Dear nonexistent God, consider Giant Meteor. Same hairdo, less painful for everyone.

13 Likes