God tells Jim Bakker that Trump is going to win

first thing… What does God’s voice sound like?

second…Why in the hell do you think God would give a damn about American Politics?

7 Likes

There are SO MANY headdesk gifs that I can’t choose just one to use as a response to this idiocy.

20 Likes

I think Bakker has been double dipping into his post-apocalyptic food slurry bucket.

6 Likes

Its all a long con to turn America to shit and sell his brand of buckets of survival food. The brand considered by UN peacekeepers to be a crime against humanity if given to refugees.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/12/03/456677535/apocalypse-chow-we-tried-televangelist-jim-bakkers-survival-food

9 Likes

Thanks for reminding me.

I’ll try to work that into my daily conversation more often.

3 Likes

<why not all.gif>

someone should create this

12 Likes

Sounds like he’s listening to the wrong god. Maybe he needs to get some of that blood sex magic that Hillary and the Chilli Peppers have.

7 Likes

I was under the impression that mental illness is stigmatized in the US. Does tossing in “God told me” when you publicly state that you hear voices in your head get you a pass?

14 Likes

29 Likes

Better call the nice young men with the tight, white coats.

8 Likes

There, there, it will be ok – just relax…

19 Likes

Are these guys tax free? This sounds like an IRS violation.

5 Likes

It’s a win-win for Bakker: if Hillary wins he can preach “the End Times are nigh” and go on selling buckets of potato soup for another 4 years, if Trump wins, the buckets of soup will sell themselves when the market crashes.

12 Likes

can we just fake the apocalypse so that all these wackos move underground with their food buckets?

20 Likes

It shouldn’t. But, to paraphrase the Jesuits, it’s amazing what you can convince otherwise rational people of when you start indoctrinating them young.

Of course Bakker is just a con man.

12 Likes

Birds of a feather, crapping on people together…

15 Likes

Say what you will - the old guy makes a great fried chicken…

1 Like

11 Likes

Uh, yeah, GWB basically ran on that platform.
http://www.alternet.org/story/140221/bush’s_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges%3A_god_wants_to_“erase”_mid-east_enemies_“before_a_new_age_begins”

7 Likes

Any billboard space for rent outside Bakker’s home / church / studio / etc? I’d love to see “My name is the Lord thy God, and I reject that message” with a finger pointing at the building housing Bakker. [If you’ve got the cash put one up outside the WBC complex as well.]

5 Likes