Colorado auctioned 14 cannabis-themed license plate numbers - ISIT420 sold for over $6k

Originally published at: Colorado auctioned 14 cannabis-themed license plate numbers – ISIT420 sold for over $6k | Boing Boing

1 Like

My grandmother lived on High St. in Denver. I remember her in the late '80’s and early 90’s saying “I don’t know why people keep stealing the street signs on our street.”

If I remember correctly, the only way they got people to stop stealing High St. signs was that city just decided to start selling them.

4 Likes

Still my favorite. Spotted in the Cambridge/Everett area. Would have left a note but I was in a rush. Popped up on google.

4 Likes

The Stoner Union does NOT approve of this message.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea what Tegridy had to do with cannabis before your link. In fact, I barely understand why 420 means anything to weed culture.

2 Likes

auctioning off desired vanity plates seems like a good way to raise a lot of money, and also give local law enforcement a tip on who just MIGHT be driving under the influence. win-win!

1 Like

Surprised tegridy farms isn’t copyrighted somehow?

Can I get “Disney” on a plate?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.