Colorado's investment in IUDs and other fire-and-forget birthcontrol produced a "miracle"

Fucking republicans. Pretty sure they id as “Christians”.

5 Likes

I think you will find quite a few fundamentalists and Catholics originated not in England but in Italy, Ireland, Germany and even Norway. [edit - and Scotland.]
We exported an early burst of religious fundamentalists, but we didn’t invent the Southern Baptists, the Roman Catholics or the Lutherans.
Guilty of many things but not as charged.

11 Likes

Superman warned us about the Lex Lutherans years ago but nobody listened.

12 Likes

Obviously the tornadoes didn’t work. Let’s hope the weed does the trick!

9 Likes

Send more hipsters in hot air balloons?

4 Likes

For maximum economy, a tumbleweed/cannabis hybrid.

14 Likes

I see 24 likes so this must mean something to a lot of folks, but I’m just hearing the whoosh. (And that’s even with passing familiarity with the old anti-drug advertising which this must be at least a partial reference to.)
Could some kind soul convey what I’m completely missing?
(Or maybe I just need more coffee?)

1 Like

“Yeah, I tracked her heat signature, uh huh baby!”

2 Likes

Well, you got one level of it. Also, ‘they must be on drugs’ to give away birth control. also, their drug policy changes are making the state a ton of money. I’m sure there is stuff in there that other people saw funny that i never even intended. Brevity being the soul of wit, and all that.

I’ll have a coffee with you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is one of the many versions:

3 Likes

makes me hungry every time, but lets stay on topic!

6 Likes

Okay! Lol, that must be it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But we’re running out of space on Rockall, we’ll have to send them to the South Sandwich Islands or somewhere.

4 Likes

And it’s not just the Dominionists, either - that attitude seems to have infected, to one degree or another, all the conservative Christians.

6 Likes

In a target-poor environment, some targets get hit multiple times.

3 Likes

No thank you, they left long ago. They’re yours now. On behalf of Perfidious Albion, however, I do apologise that our ancestors did not furnish them with a much more unreliable boat. In hindsight, it would have saved a great deal of trouble.

16 Likes

See, I’m the kind of financial conservative that would look at that and say “Sure!” without even involving my social progressive side.

11 Likes

Tornadoes and weed do not mix. (Well, they do, a lot, if combined, obviously. But not well - that’s what I meant.)

That is part of the problem… it is big factor on why England and Europe in general kicked them out to the colonies.

4 Likes

Even if people were masters of instruction-following; you’d want a pretty compelling reason to go with the option that requires manual hassle on a regular basis vs. the one that only rarely needs attention. Never send a human to do a machine’s job; and all that.

7 Likes