Coloring book features Hitler

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/06/coloring-book-features-hitler.html

1 Like

India really doesn’t have the same feelings about Hitler that the west does. I once worked for an insurance company who had an IT call centre in India and rather than “Hotel”, without fail, they’d use “Hitler”.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Mommy’s little Stormtrooper did a great job colouring inside the lines, but his little hands neglected to fill in the swastika on the armband. That means a time-out in the KZ.

Well it’s pretty clear that mommy carefully filled in all the little bubbles in her outrage. I mean, outrage is so much more powerful with a good illustration, so I better color and color so people will be impressed with my outrage. Are we sure she’s Dutch? Sounds like an American accent to me.

3 Likes

Mommy’s not a racist, she’s just outraged that the local flag factory was shut down and moved to China. When will the librul elites understand this?

2 Likes

I’m absolutely baffled by the quantity of crappy colouring books in supermarkets (in France and Germany at last), it was only a matter of time before it explode to the face of those lousy publishers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.