Come early to Trump's Monster Covid Fest to get exposed!

Originally published at: Come early to Trump's Monster Covid Fest to get exposed! | Boing Boing

6 Likes

So what does happen when a covid-stricken person arrives at a hospital and there are no beds? Do they get turned away?

10 Likes

22 Likes

Here in Tijuana, at the height of the second wave, people were turning minivans into makeshift hospital beds in the parking lot before they converted the local basketball arena to a COVID center.

22 Likes
18 Likes

Probably the same thing that happens when the person who got into a car accident or has to have a cancer operation or organ transplant arrives at a hospital and there are no beds.

8 Likes

That was a great ad, as usual from TLP. I wish the Dems were capable of creating such viciously funny ads instead of this pack of neoCons and moneyCons.

16 Likes

Covid do your thang! Again…

7 Likes

Snl Do Not Want GIF by Saturday Night Live

18 Likes

Pulp Fiction Please GIF by MIRAMAX

15 Likes

14 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think his supporters would take that as irony and think the event would actually be awesome because of that commercial

7 Likes

Generally no. They queue up and get treatment in normal triage order, letting other people die because they couldn’t be bothered to get vaccinated.

19 Likes
9 Likes

They will put “owning the libs” on their tombstones.

10 Likes

Reminds me of the last bit of SNL I could reliably expect to be funny, which was their parody ICP music fest ads. RIP Ass Dan.

4 Likes

I went with the Gone with the Wind clip because the scene included the Trumpists’ favorite flag.

16 Likes

Ooh good call.

3 Likes

the crazy right have been saying the quiet parts out loud so much that I honestly couldn’t tell if the logo was an attack or an actual honest advertisement

I genuinely had Poe’s Law’d myself

6 Likes

One might think this earlier encounter with “fuck around and find out” might have dissuaded the current actors and their un-American behavior.

6 Likes