Comedian Charlamagne to Ron DeSantis: "What the f*ck is up with those boots, bro?" (video)

Also, and I can say this with complete certainty, hair. There’s an odd complex about having tall business leaders with a big head of hair. I’ve had people suggest multiple different therapies to me as it might “help my image”. You know what? If you are more concerned about my hair than what I’m doing, we’re not going to work well together because I only think about my hair while putting shampoo on it.

7 Likes

I concur; hair is also a weird but massive obsession of our society.

8 Likes

Hair Flirting GIF

5 Likes

2 Likes

Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

1 Like

Bald Is Beautiful Cory Booker GIF by Election 2020

1 Like

4 Likes

love that gif! that is so awesome!
here’s a personal detail about myself that is hard to picture: in my 20s up until i was 35yo, i could actually do that. my hair - braided - reached below my butt.
i know, it sounds crazy and has nothing to do with the topic of height (or a certain “height-challenged” governor/ prez candidate). my cowboy boots may add an inch or so to my 6’3" self and my vey tall grandaddy wore Luccese boots. there really are no “off the shelf” Luccese boots - they are all custom made.
suck it, Ron!

2 Likes

Heard; up until I was 12, I could do that with my braid.

That much hair is a LOT of maintenance.

2 Likes

Because Biden is tall, and has good posture to go with it.

In the age of television, all these factors matter. Probably pre-1900 this was all less important. Just guessing - I certainly don’t have height stats on that.

DeSantis’?

:musical_note: Those boots were made for mockin’!

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t expect some sort of Spanish Inquisition…

2 Likes

I am severely tempted to make the usual “nobody expects…” joke, but the fact of the matter is that the Spanish Inquisition gave people notice 30 days in advance.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest: the only lifts or platform shoes I’d want to wear are these, with an outfit to match. (possibly in patent black, which goes with everything…)
Mostly because if I’m going to wear heels, I am going to go for the ‘towering mastress’ look and own it. :: cackles ::

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.