Comedian pranked with recursive jigsaw puzzles

Originally published at: Comedian pranked with recursive jigsaw puzzles | Boing Boing

4 Likes

The new one is only 500 pieces, i think it would’ve been even funnier to increase the piece count with each subsequent box

14 Likes

That is the best news I’ve received all week. Ravensburger is the best puzzle out there. Mrs Peas will lose her shit.

Also: My favorite puzzles of all time are the Colin Thompson series. They’re so packed with detail that each piece is not only unique, but has little details that you can only really appreciate one piece at a time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013NN0C62?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

9 Likes

I know! The possibilities!

4 Likes

I think it’s kind of funny that the guy’s T-shirt outlasted that couch.

11 Likes

It looks like he has two couches that face each other with the table in between - it would have been better if he hadn’t switched couches for the photos…

4 Likes

We have a few puzzlers in the family and both my dad and sister-in-law have been given custom jigsaws with pictures of themselves (w/ their grandkids or kids) as xmas presents. A recursive puzzle of them doing last year’s gift is a new idea. Maybe next year

3 Likes

I read “recursive jigsaw puzzles” in the headline and thought it was going to be something like this.

6 Likes

Oh, dear God! I feel an anxiety attack coming on from watching that video, and I seldom suffer anxiety attacks!
Now, who do I dislike enough to send them one of those anonymously… :smiling_imp:

And the year after, and the year after that…

2 Likes

It is possible to buy a jigsaw of a jigsaw of a jigsaw…:

as featured (with even more recursive jigsaws) in this Matt Parker video:

3 Likes

7 Likes

That’s fascinating! I wouldn’t want to try it just because I’d be thinking the whole time that there’s no point since you can’t ever call it finished. Still, really neat design!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.