Companies that help build Trump's wall could lose pension fund investments and California state contracts

Doesn’t the USA have laws against restraint of trade?

I assumed it wasn’t sarcastic… is that right, @Mindysan33?

1 Like

I think we’re past the point of going for the hearts and minds, here… if you don’t give these rat bastards something to bash you with, they’ll just make it up anyway, and I think it’s apparent that the kind of resistance required isn’t the airmchair sort, but rather, the wide-eyed, veins bulging, desperate sort.

I saw somebody here the other day make a comment about the 'G’OP these days that just nailed it; maybe something about being able to tell what they’re going to do by just assuming it’ll be the most ridiculously evil option.

I guess that’s what you get from tribal opposition to another bunch (liberals, not the Democrats) who actually try to be the good guys.

1 Like

I was wondering that, too. Like @bobtato, I happen to agree on a partisan level, but on a more general, rule-of-law level, I find this kind of ad-hoc punitive legislation kinda concerning.

yeah. In a shit mood. Sorry @ActionAbe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.