Compulsive grinner Vivek Ramaswamy sinks in GOP poll after being "slapped around" by Nikki Haley, who rises

Originally published at: Compulsive grinner Vivek Ramaswamy sinks in GOP poll after being "slapped around" by Nikki Haley, who rises | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Even absent Orange Julius, Ramaswamy wouldn’t get the GOP nomination for the obvious reason (neither would Haley, for another obvious reason). Despite his attempts to emulate the front-runner’s tr0lling and extremism, he’s probably not going to get the VP slot he’s angling for.

5 Likes

None of these candidates will get the VP slot if Trump gets the nomination, which is a near certainty unless he strokes out or ends up in prison before then (and neither of those are neccessarily deal-breakers either).

The fact that they ever made a play for the job in the first place means they are traitors in the eyes of Trump. He also can’t stand anyone else getting the spotlight, even for a moment. That’s why he picked a jar of light mayonnaise for his VP the first time around.

14 Likes

If only that title was literal.

"Bird and bear, and hare and fish; grant me lord, my fondest wish."

21 Likes

The “Gee, I wish I wasn’t constantly humiliated by the GOP” exiles are falling for the “She can’t be evil, she’s a girl” argument. As usual, they’re not paying attention.

2 Likes

:thinking:

What argument, from whom?

Because AFAIK, women have historically been villainized and/or demonized ever since the story of Adam & Eve.

11 Likes

I can’t believe that his bold plan to do his competitors one better by building a wall against snow mexico hasn’t pushed him forward…

3 Likes

Oh, Lilith. You know better than to be logical. Men have problems with it.

6 Likes

Haley can’t beat Trump. But if Trump was forced to drop out, maybe she should have a shot.

Pretty shocking the nose dive DeSantis has taken. I bet he is wondering WTF happened from his higher polling earlier in the year. I think he was one of those people that the more he talked, the less appealing he got.

What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

11 Likes

Is this true? Did people actually voice this ridiculous opinion? Because, y’know, Trump.

4 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.