Ramaswamy stoops to Q-nut idiocy to please MAGA base

Originally published at: Ramaswamy plays idiot to please maga

2 Likes

Or could be, he believes in it.

9 Likes

As in previous debates, he’s doing this to impress Biff. He wants the VP slot or a cabinet position where he can cause mayhem and make some money.

12 Likes

If someone uses the term “truth” multiple times in one sentence to describe what they’re saying, you are being lied to.

12 Likes

“Why am I the only person, on this stage at least, who can say that Jan. 6 now does look like it was an inside job?”

Care to name which GOP senators and/or representatives gave the January 6th insurrectionists tours of the Capitol ahead of time so they could scout it out, Mr. Ramaswamy? And give evidence of their culpability in the attempted coup d’état?

9 Likes

I mean, Jan 6 was in inside job, in that elements in the Government, Trump and his cronies, were attempting to overthrow the election.

Only, he misspoke. It is clear from the next sentence, he mean 9/11 was an inside job.

8 Likes

Wait, AGAIN? That’s completely shocking.

1 Like

This guy is such a mystery. He’ll be a footnote to the footnotes of history, but somehow he believes that TFG might pick someone for running mate who is anything other than some version of caucasian. It’s embarrassing to watch each of them pandering to Trump or to his perceived base in such a craven fashion. It would be kind of fun to watch except for the hate. I’m deeply impacted by the hate and raw personal ambition wrapped into these sound bites.

8 Likes

11 Likes

The Muppets No GIF by ABC Network

He’s pretty fucking transparent, in fact. He’s just like any other tech-dude-bro who believes himself to be the smartest guy in the room. He’s an arrogant asshole with delusions of grandeur…

13 Likes

OMG those things all happened to me THIS WEEK!

:wink:

(What is the source of this magnificent analysis?)

2 Likes

I’ll never find it on the internet, but years ago I saw this one-panel underground comic in a fanzine: an adult is talking to an adolescent, and holding up two pill bottles, weird shit-eating grin on his face, “OK Billy, these pills make you angry, and these pills make you stupid.”

3 Likes

Yeah but Billy outsmarted the adult - he’s a teenager and thus needs no pills to be both angry and stupid.

(YM as a teenager may have varied.)

9 Likes

Barry Blitt, published Nov 10 in the New Yorker ("Blitt’s Kvetchbook).

6 Likes

There’s something especially weird about a brown-skinned man warning about “replacement theory.”

6 Likes

Skin colour does not make you immune from becoming a fascist.

10 Likes

Or at least one who thinks it will get him any traction with a pack of white supremacists.

7 Likes

He’s not “brown skinned.” He’s rich. In his mind, that makes him white, I guess? Leopard, meet face.

ETA:
@the_borderer gives a much deeper explanation (see a couple posts above) that would apply to this particular asshat better than my little quip.

Coca Cola Coke GIF by LIMESODA Interactive Marketing GmbH

12 Likes

You might be on to something there.

6 Likes

Confirmation every time he looks in the mirror. “See! I’ve been replaced!“

What a demon-haunted Invasion of the Birth-Right Snatchers world they live in.

5 Likes