Concentration camp themed escape room a bad idea

It wasn’t an experiment, it was a class. Everyone was there voluntarily and knew exactly what they were getting in to. Anyone could leave the class at any time.

I know I shouldn’t continue arguing with you while I am emotional. So, please forgive me for judging, but I stand by what I said.

Please try to understand my position, at some point. I don’t know how your classes and especially the option to leave would have worked, but my experience is very different from yours, obviously.

Thanks to @Mister_Eppy.

My point was that I doubt your experience was the same as my experience, unless you happened to have gone to the same very small high school in the same very remote place. The class I was I was, as far as I can tell, a unique experience. It was also an elective class, only available to older students, and very tightly managed. I consider it to have been one of the more influential experiences of my high school education, and think the teacher was brave to take it on, so I don’t think it should be lumped in with your “fuck that teacher” attitude.

But I get what you’re saying; whatever experience you may have had was not a positive experience. I’m sorry that happened to you. I have been in a situation where I was bullied under the supervision and direction of an adult so I can empathize, if that’s similar to what you experienced.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.