Concrete computer keyboard

I’m not Archy. When writing about Archy he’s capitalized properly. Don Marquis himself followed this guideline.

ETA: And once he flung himself upon the Caps Lock key. CAPITALS AT LAST

1 Like

I did not know that. I’d gathered otherwise from your post (“Who’s the cockroach now?!”)

But are the headphones made of concrete?

2 Likes

I think you may have just predicted Boing Boing Store’s next heavily “discounted,” noise isolating headphones offering.

5 Likes

Cast iron

1 Like

That depends.

If the keyfeel in fact matches the case; and offers the sort of typing experience that '70s IBM dwarven artificers would have hewn from the living rock, beige plastic, and EBCDIC in order to command the big iron; then it solves the problem of the dire shortage of keyboards that fulfill this criterion.

Yes, considering this a ‘problem’ is probably several standard deviations more deviant than a variety of fetishes that people would consider blackmail material; but some of us do.

Now, if this allegedly ‘brutalist’ construction is, in fact, no more architecturally honest than the worst excesses of victorian ornamentation; and conceals a wretched, inferior, keyboard inside a shell of bravado; well, then it solves no problems at all and must be purged with fire and sword.

It all depends on the keyfeel.

5 Likes

I only have one heart to give, and I am saddened. You deserve more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.