Confuse-A-Bot is a new game that helps you fight the real-life AI apocalypse with bad data … and cheese

Originally published at: Confuse-A-Bot is a new game that helps you fight the real-life AI apocalypse with bad data … and cheese | Boing Boing

3 Likes

If there isn’t a Cat DLC I’m revolting and joining the AI.

Also I can’t wait for Jill Bearup to review this game. Her polls always have an Cheese option. That makes her an cheese expert right?

5 Likes

Couldn’t help thinking about Monty Python’s Confuse-A-Cat

4 Likes

…and Bewilderbeest.

5 Likes

String Cheese Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Confuse-A-Bot is a new game that helps you fight the real-life AI apocalypse with bad data … and cheese

[Liz Truss has entered the chat]

3 Likes

++ Redo from start. ++

3 Likes

Helpful hint: this only works on instances where getting into your account or whatevs isn’t important. After you flub Captcha several times, you get locked out and often get asked to reset your passcode. Don’t ask.

1 Like

stun-a-stoat

1 Like

2 Likes

Startle-a-Thompson’s-Gazelle

1 Like
1 Like

Those are the only screencaps I made of that bit.

2 Likes

Someone needs to write an AI bot to do this task more rapidly and efficiently than humans can achieve it

2 Likes

30 Rock Cheese GIF

Sorry the onebox is so damned ugly; tumblr all too often throws up a list of everyone who’s commented on a post as the post’s title. The result is usually thoroughly hideous and opaque re: the post’s subj matter.

This post’s subject matter is re: an ancient AF grilled cheese sarnie. Enjoy.

PS: I loved it when Jonathn Pie called truss a “vapid flap of skin.”

Mr Pie’s above vid is very NSFW and very
ACCURATE

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.