Conservative commentator Tomi Lahren reimagined as an 80s pop star

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/16/conservative-commentator-tomi.html

3 Likes

She has way better sitting posture but that’s about all I can say.

10 Likes

"Mouth diarrhea"

Aptly named.

4 Likes

This was actually pretty catchy.

2 Likes

She has a certain uncanny valley look to her.

3 Likes

If William F Buckley is the best conservatives have ever had to offer, that’s a pretty damn low bar.

14 Likes

williambuckley-james-baldwin-stare-down

12 Likes

I remember when “Uncanny Valley Girl” was still a top 40 single.

7 Likes

She’s repulsive. She’s the worst type of person, the kind that preys upon the basest, nastiest human instincts by spouting a line of vitriol. You know she doesn’t believe a goddam word she says.

It’s strange economy we have, where people exchange outrage for attention.

4 Likes

Can you imagine combing through all the clips of her to find the right moments to cut together to make this? Which circle of hell would that be?

8 Likes

This is pretty obviously someone singing these words, not Tammy run through autotune. Have we already forgotten what Autotune the News sounded like?

Man, I miss Autotune the News

1 Like

1 Like

Please tell me there isn’t a Supersize option for either of those asshats.
But as junkfood/news analogy, spot on.

No, just a mild corporate activist thing am / was / is / going thru at the
moment

Go here when you get a chance

Somewhere beyond the red-hot iron walls of Dis, that’s for sure.

Youch, careful with that axe, Eugene. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s some interesting stuff - you have quite the range! I’m more of a pen-and-ink girl, myself. Bookmarked it for another look later, too.

The 80s pop vibe was pretty good, but it leaned a little too heavily on “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,” right down to the popcorn synth solo. Needs more B-52s. 8/10

1 Like

But synthpop fits better with the neon and pastel aesthetic

1 Like

logorrhea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.