Conservative MP apologizes for showing everyone his penis

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/25/conservative-mp-apologizes-for.html

4 Likes

The pub patrons thought it was no big deal though.

37 Likes

What a dick

13 Likes

Wait, where’s the video?

Do I want to see some MP’s junk? Well, no, but now I’ve read about it, so I might as well. Besides, he has conditionally apologized, but I haven’t been given any offense (or, rather, offence), so the apology is not activated. I just want to see what all the fuss is about. OH, OK, YES I WANT TO SEE HIS JUNK, GODDAMMIT!

14 Likes

Anyone else notice that he looks like one of those not-quite-right AI generated faces?

19 Likes

If only he’d stuck it in a dead pig’s mouth he could’ve been prime minister by now

39 Likes

James Grundy, putting the “member” in MP since 2007.

27 Likes

Cocktail sausage anyone?

4 Likes

Weird flex, but ok

10 Likes

Somehow that is not what I think of when the word “conservative” comes up. But a good many conservatives are hypocrites, so there’s that.

11 Likes

At least he apologized. In the US if a Republican member of Congress did the same thing he would respond with a passive aggressive non-pology like

“I am sorry you felt offended by my actions…”

14 Likes

You should see his dick. I hear the horror of it gives Harvey Weinstein’s a run for its money.

3 Likes

Small beer, is that what you’re saying?

5 Likes

At this point I think it might be more like, “You want to stop me from showing my dick? What happened to free speech?!?”

11 Likes

Richard.

1 Like

I must be in the minority or at least it might be because I’m not a Conservative but I’ve never had the urge to expose my penis in public and I’m a male gay furry trash.

21 Likes

Although I imagine it would be a pain, given the costume. :wink:

3 Likes

According to the BBC article, a woman in the video can be heard telling him to lift his shirt so she can see his junk. Sounds like just a drunken escapade, no one got hurt. No different than a woman flashing her breasts. I wouldn’t have apologized.

3 Likes

I know I could be wrong, but you don’t hold an elected office, do you?

6 Likes

I’d say that such behavior coming from an conservative politician doesn’t surprise me. Toxic masculinity seems to be important part of “conservative” lifestyle.

8 Likes