Canadian candidate sorry for peeing in coffee cup

[Read the post]

1 Like

I imagine a quick change of company name will solve that problem pretty handily. I donā€™t know of many people that would go as far as to Google who the owner of their appliance repair shop is. So hopefully people will keep an eye on him and make sure to attach his name to any future endeavours in the Googles.

2 Likes

ā€œI deeply regret my actions on that day. I take great pride in my work and the footage from that day does not reflect who I am as a professional or a person.ā€

The GOP is exporting itsā€™ shenanigans to Canada now, apparentlyā€¦

3 Likes

How in the heck does oneā€™s own actions not reflect who they areā€¦

ā€¦ if your actions donā€™t represent you then what does? I thought that was the ultimate standard for who a person is.

10 Likes

The NEXT electionā€™s questionnaire for vetting Conservative candidates is going to have some very unusual questions.

4 Likes

As a Canadian Iā€™ve watched the GOP candidates and wondered what was in their coffee.

6 Likes

also, iā€™ve never bought the defense of ā€œthe one time they happened to be filmed was the one time they did something wrongā€, the odds are against it. YEAH sure you were perfectly behaved the thousands of times the camera wasnā€™t filming you!!!

7 Likes

Right? Itā€™s all too easy to imagine that peeing in the nearest container available and then rinsing it a bit, instead of going through ā€œall the time and troubleā€ of finding and using a toilet, was standard practice for him.

4 Likes

He sounds like a real whizā€¦

7 Likes

Just like us down here in the good ole USA!

BTW: Itā€™s traced back to the bowl of GOP lead chips they had for breakfast every day when they were youngsters!

1 Like

ā€œI take great pride in my workā€ - I spent years perfecting my urinating in customersā€™ coffee cups technique without being caught. I assure you that Iā€™ll make every effort to insure Iā€™m not caught again.

5 Likes

yuck yuck yuck

Iā€™m sorry. So, so sorry . . . that I was caught.

I never do this sort of thing. I typically have enough piss that I use a tumbler.

4 Likes

I love the ā€œā€¦does not reflect who I am as a professional or a personā€¦ā€ But, it does, right?..because you did itā€¦andā€¦well, Iā€™m at a loss.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a kid in diapers, my idea of appropriate bathroom humor doesnā€™t always line up with everyone elseā€™s. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My father in law was Canadian and the Canadian filter in my head I read that as ā€œSore-ree, eh.ā€

Canadian candidate sorry for being caught peeing in a coffee cup. FTFY
edit totally missed @VoxInSpatiumā€™s post.

Here he is, with the prime minister:

7 Likes

Oh man, that pic should haunt him!

I love how heā€™s brandishing that cup like it has some significance. And that itā€™s blank! The effect would be greatly diminished if it said ā€˜l <3 shit policyā€™ or whatever.

Gold.

1 Like

The Conservatives: Bringing Trickle Down Economics Into The Home

4 Likes