Conservative pundit discovers white crayons exist, demands answers from Crayola

But her daughter might actually learn.

10 Likes

Truly, her most horrifying “revelation.”

8 Likes

kagi’s ai answer is okay…

White crayons serve several useful purposes in art and crafts, despite often being perceived as less versatile than their colored counterparts. Here are some key uses:

• Highlighting and Detailing: White crayons can be used to create highlights in drawings, such as white clouds on a blue sky or light reflections on surfaces12.
  • Working on Dark Paper: They are particularly effective when used on dark or colored paper, where they can stand out and add contrast3.
  • Blending and Lightening Colors: White crayons can blend with other colors to create lighter shades and smooth transitions. This technique is useful for achieving gradients and softening edges in artwork45.
  • Coloring Easter Eggs: They can be used to draw designs on eggs before dyeing, as the wax will resist the dye, creating patterns3.
  • Crayon Resist Techniques: In watercolor projects, white crayons can be used to draw designs that will resist the paint, allowing for creative effects6.

Overall, while white crayons may seem less useful at first glance, they play a significant role in enhancing artistic expression and creativity.

2 Likes

Change My Mind I Dont Care GIF by MGM+

13 Likes

No it’s not; kudos on consuming more finite energy than necessary.

18 Likes

Depression.

This is from the children’s book, “The Day the Crayons Quit”

14 Likes

ruining the fucking planet while it steals the work and livelihoods of millions of people.

19 Likes

Last I checked BB isn’t looking at getting a nuclear reactor.

8 Likes

19 Likes

“Flesh” crayola crayons were not white, but still something problematic.

5 Likes

< psst – that’s the joke >

11 Likes

I feel like this is a rich vein of humor, but I cannot recall specific examples.

4 Likes

If you have summer and winter tires you have to mark the position of them before storage. move tires from the left to the right it’s a no-no, and also you have to swap front and rear.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Trump is a defective product?

5 Likes

You should tell that to Shakespeare.

All that glisters is not gold

6 Likes

Yes, you probably are. No one’s confused* in that context by “all paper isn’t white.”

*That’s my rule for when to refrain from voicing my pedantry.

6 Likes

I keep yelling it at him, but I get no response.

6 Likes

I’m getting too old for anything but gentle misanthropy.

1 Like

If all English speaking culture has forgotten how negatives work, then that’s not actually how they work in English. I think you are looking for Lojban instead.

5 Likes