Conspiracy theorists' image of 5G Covid implant chip turns out to be guitar pedal schematic

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/04/conspiracy-theorists-image-of-5g-covid-implant-chip-turns-out-to-be-guitar-pedal-schematic.html

6 Likes

Sick tone bruh.

Would it make my playing more metal if I got one implanted in my picking hand?

20 Likes

So, hypothetically, if one got this Covid implant, they should be able to pick up more chicks/dudes? Or is a pedal not as powerful of a magnet as an actual guitar?

14 Likes

I’m only going to get the vaccine if it goes up to 11.

55 Likes

I always preferred my HM-2 over the Metal Zone series. The MZ was too harsh.

16 Likes

I’m at pretty much the “can reliably select non-heated end of soldering iron when attempting to pick it up” level of electrical engineering prowess and I’m still horrified that anyone would think that circuit diagram is 5G related; much less capable of implementing whatever features the illuminati and the reptilians require in addition to RF communication.

27 Likes

All right, I gotta see the timeline of this diagram’s introduction into the conspiracy network.

20 Likes

28 Likes

I would have thought we’d have made more progress since the days when Jonas Salk introduced the first fully-transistorized vaccine tracking implant.

22 Likes

Still have my MZ pedal form the 90s, shreddier than my DOD American Metal pedal, which i also still have. (why, i don’t know?). Chained together, they melt faces.

16 Likes

Gotta respect that. It’s a very sneaky way to hide a 5G concentrator.

12 Likes

I think it goes up to 19, you’re all clear!

8 Likes

It was almost certainly created ironically and most likely spread for the same reasons.

5 Likes

Donald_Trump_official_portrait

5 Likes

45’s last days definitely call for some serious Wah-Wah.

7 Likes

I inherited an electric guitar about ten years ago. Just a couple weeks ago I noticed that one of the knobs does in fact go to 11.

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure most people who can’t afford dental care have more respect for the truth than this pile of flaming delusion. And are more likely to recognize a circuit diagram for what it is.

4 Likes

Citation needed. In over 25 years of custom machine design I have learned to never underestimate the technological illiteracy of the general public.

12 Likes

Ha! I just got that pedal for Xmas. Very 90s swedish metal sounding. But I like it.

8 Likes

Ssshhhh, another previously unknown strain…

7 Likes