Conspiracy theorists' image of 5G Covid implant chip turns out to be guitar pedal schematic

Personally I think a DS-1 would hit the 5G frequencies better, but YMMV

ETA: This being said, I’m a TS-7 man myself. :wink:

4 Likes

“This vaccine goes to 11.”

8 Likes

One more, cant help myself…

PANDEMIC!!!

27 Likes

So, what gauge syringe needle do they think will be used to allow those op-amps flow freely?

7 Likes

Pandemic
Pandemonium
Demon

OMG it’s starting to make sense!

7 Likes

You’ll definitely get more pickup from this…
Leaving the building now.

5 Likes

Tooth loss seems to be a long term symptom of COVID:

Spoilered for those who don’t want to watch Louis Gohmert tuck his rotting COVID tooth into the side of his cheek so he can continue spewing bullshit.

1 Like

My God… they got to the musicians too.

This goes deeper than we thought.

9 Likes

Yeah, no, if it’s not Catalinbread, or Earthquaker Devices, I’m not letting anyone implant me with it.

2 Likes

I just want to make sure I get the audiophile gold plated version for better 5G vaccine tuning action

13 Likes

The red labels, which include “TREBLE”, “VOLUME” and “FOOTSWITCH” as well as “5G FREQ”, are in the same typeface as “COVID-19 5G CHIP DIAGRAM”. It looks as if whoever turned the circuit diagram into a 5G chip image did it as a test of gullibility and added those audio-related labels because they wanted anyone vaguely observant to realise that it was a guitar pedal.

17 Likes

Sounds a bit like Lil’ Poundcake.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Objection withdrawn!

2 Likes

wow, never expected rock & roll to be at the root of all this. talk about an old-school conspiracy theory!

6 Likes

I’m reminded of the troll who created a fake Kenyan Obama birth certificate, basing it on an Australian certificate rather than a Kenyan one to catch out “birthers” who didn’t think to find out what Kenyan birth certificates look like.

7 Likes

The TL072 chips are available in SOT-23-8 packages.
SOT-23-8
The 1/4" jacks, on the other hand, …

6 Likes

Oh man, I used to have this pedal (or the original version back in the 80’s), it was the best affordable ‘metal’ distortion pedal out there at the time. Something about the tone controls made it ideal for that kind of music (but not so much for other styles.)

3 Likes

There is someone out there who is absolutely ROLLING ON THE FLOOR practically peeing themselves from laughing so much, because they tricked a million fecking idiots into believing that the COVID vaccine contains a small amplifier circuit.

I seriously wish I could take credit for such a hoax, but sadly nope. But to whomever is responsible, I doff my hat to thee good sir or lady!

6 Likes

Need any more proof, haters?

10 Likes

As most people in Europe are on public healthcare and getting vacced by government generousity: you don’t get any genetic or cyber augmentation with that! Such things cost extra money, always! :smiley:

3 Likes