Conspiracy theorists' image of 5G Covid implant chip turns out to be guitar pedal schematic

Well, I’d prefer a ProCo Rat but I’m no epidemiologist like those galaxy-brains

5 Likes

Those anti-vaxxers are all amped up.

6 Likes

Nah, no good. It’s for a bass guitar.

Well this article has convinced me to not get the vaccine… until I can get a the variant with a pitch shifter
/ delay combo so I can talk like Skinny Puppy at will will will we ever be the same. :wink:

11 Likes

came for any reference to the HM-2 buzzsaw, leaving satisfied and headbanging.

/now playing: Obituary

2 Likes

Is there an antidote? Maybe some kind of… rectifier?

11 Likes

Well, as the great prophet Unknown Hinson has taught us, Rock & Roll is straight from Hell. So it makes sense that Satan Worshiping™️ pedophiles would use it as the foundation of their plan. (disclaimer: /s so much /s)

2 Likes

“Ssshhhh, another previously unknown strain…”

And one the Walter Reed docs failed to detect. “I need more votes, wah wah wah.”

1 Like

Did the person you inherited it from play for Spinal Tap? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

What about a little Wah Wah

2 Likes

No. Nor did it belong to my old roommate who had literally learned the entire Spinal Tap soundtrack by ear within a year or two of the movie’s release (we were roommates in 1987-88).

Looking at the knob in question, the numbers look like they were written by hand, albeit very neatly. I think somebody took it apart, replaced the numbers and put it back together.

5 Likes

The good thing is that it can be injected as components, with assembly done by the nanobots previously inserted during your last dental checkup.

Also, for 1/4" jacks that would require a gauge 03 or larger. Good luck!

7 Likes

I believe this was the first time a person and any electrical device were seamlessly melded together:

8 Likes

There has to be a corollary to the Rule of Goats, to the effect that anyone ironically starting a conspiracy theory is, in fact, a conspiracy theorist. There will be people who will believe this is proof.

2 Likes

Discard your conspiratorial hypotheses. I confess to everything – if the statutes of limitations have expired. All newer misdeeds, I attribute to The Tramp Organization. Check who now owns the rights to those effects devices. See?

1 Like

With all respect, and I mean that, check out Les Paul. When Jimi was looking for new gear, he and Les would chat about whatever new stuff ol’ Lester was working on. Hell, I think Les was using his original wah wah in the 1950s. Why? He was trying to replicate the sound of a muted horn.

4 Likes

I asked George Soros if it would make your picking hand execute badass sweeps more effectively and he said, “We’re working on it…” OOPS! I’ve said too much! Please disregard this. The 5G vaccine is only to return the citizenry to a healthy, more “effective” - Bill Gates’s words, not mine - workforce…

…Or is it?

3 Likes

I think a lot of conspiracy stuff is created ironically. But no more than 2 people removed from that originator and you have people spreading it with a full seriousness.

3 Likes

Anything but the box of bees!

FTFY. Anything complex of any sort (not just technology) is beyond many, sadly. Remember: in the US, half of everyone you meet is under 98 IQ.

2 Likes