Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

Brilliant!

If it’s a two-stage vaccine (primary plus booster) make it $1500 for the first and $750 for the second.

Go full carrot-and-stick and issue proof-of-vaccine cards to those who’ve been vaccinated. Everyone else can stay on lockdown.

20 Likes

Oh, that makes so much sense! So… I’ll just stop that train of thought right there, on an intentionally positive note.

22 Likes

Wtf is a “sneaker and collectibles portfolio manager” anyway?

7 Likes

Further proof that shining a light up there isn’t working.

11 Likes

Here in Poland we have 600 deaths per day, and it’s a small country. It’s like having 5k/day in the USA.
The goverment say that those people are dying of coexisting diseases instead of COVID-19. They aren’t even providing a total daily number of deaths, just two separate numbers with official daily covid death count of about 1/6 the real one and the rest reoprted as caused by COVID and coexisting diseases.
They are already slowly easing restrictions.
It’s really shitty that a large part of population (including me) is deemed non-people, not worth protecting.

Or further proof of fecal COVID transmission.

19 Likes

I see that lie thrown around here, too. “They didn’t die of covid, they just died with covid.” As though that means something. Yes, people at higher risk of complications are at higher risk for death. Lord, I am so tired.

18 Likes

And in Poland it’s Ministry of Health that is propagating this lie. Kinda Orwellian.

12 Likes

He advises on what Beanie Babies to purchase.

15 Likes
16 Likes

Imelda Marcos

13 Likes
18 Likes
14 Likes
22 Likes

I wonder what it’s like to have to follow Trump as he cheats his way around a golf course. “Great shot, sir! Could have sworn it was going towards the pond, but here it is on the green.” “Gosh, you’ve beaten me again, sir!”

I wonder how someone like Trump can want to do that day in and day out without getting bored with it, but then I guess what else is he going to do? He has no skills, no hobbies, no interests. It’s that or watch Fox News and eat hamberders.

18 Likes

19 Likes
9 Likes

Recent study from Germany showed 85% of the deceased which were tested positive died directly from the disease.

I’m out of battery and shots to give. Maybe will look up the source tomorrow.
Maybe will just collapse.

FTR, my in-laws grandmother was released from hospital yesterday, being there for Covid-19, aged 92.

Her daughter, my in-laws mother, is positive and in isolation. She wasn’t given a heads-up and struggled to get medical care at home for granny. When the doctor arrived and looked at the release papers, it turned out granny was still positive and should not have been released.
She was transported back to the hospital which, inevitably, had re-assigned her bed.

She’s now at a different hospital.

And just FTR, her doctors at the hospital which released her do not understand how she could have been released.

19 Likes

Better late than never! Oh. Maybe not.

5 Likes

SQUAD! PRESEEEENT…wait for it… SHOVELS!

8 Likes

Yep.

15 Likes