Fists fly, conspiracy theories abound at a Florida school board meeting

Originally published at: Fists fly, conspiracy theories abound at a Florida school board meeting | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I think Ford Prefect said it best:

“You’re all a load of useless bloody loonies!”

Anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers, Trump supporters et al are not from Earth, but are in fact the useless third of the Golgafrincham population.

33 Likes

As others have said in previous topics, these school board incidents are right-wing terrorism.

59 Likes

I have serious doubts that any of those people contribute positively to society in ANY way.

23 Likes

We need more people at school board meetings willing to point and laugh at these idiots. If it weren’t for the horrendous outcome these people intend for schoolchildren, then the stupid shit they’re saying would be fucking hilarious.

23 Likes

15 Likes

So what’yer saying is “I can kill my child [or yours] if I want to”, you can not make this shit up…

30 Likes

Narcissistic child murderers spreading the plague and viciously attacking responsible people, all the while saying everyone else are the real monsters. That may be the part that bothers me the most- the way these monsters (I’m not even going to call them people any more, they’ve othered themselves beyond that definition) terrorize, bully and murder those around them, then whine and wail that they’re the victims.

28 Likes

I can’t tell if I’m laughing so hard that I’m crying or if I’m crying so hard that I’m laughing.

15 Likes

2 Likes

Not forgetting of course that if their victims justifiably think that they’ve had enough of this shit and stand down, the nutters will get on the school boards and can then start influencing policies about teaching - I was going to say science and history - but I might just settle for ‘facts’.

9 Likes

Sorry but I gotta post this again…

12 Likes

I hate these people. I hate them.

9 Likes

“Developmental rights” LOL

6 Likes

Post it every day until their behavior improves!

3 Likes

sigh.
maybe we’ll get lucky and there will be a variant that only kills anti-maskers.

9 Likes

When challenged on his numbers, he replied

20 Likes

this is all very well, but i’m hoping for one that targets ONLY anti-maskers, and leaves kids and the immunocompromised alone. maybe there’s hope?

5 Likes

Does anyone remember the days when shit like this was confined to public access television?

15 Likes

This. Absolutely, by-the-book, definition of terrorism. Not that anyone will hold them responsible or anything…

17 Likes