Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 2)

:wink:

11 Likes

These guys are punching their own dicks 60% of the time.

17 Likes

Staff council (of a public authority.)

Equivalent for an employee representative committee/works council in the private sector (Betriebsrat).

https://www.thelocal.de/20200122/working-in-germany-should-you-join-a-trade-union

9 Likes

I kinda thought Rona DeSantis had taken the teeth out of these local ordinances, though…

12 Likes

Council of employee representatives, as defined in the Personalvertretungsgesetzen?

ETA: @FGD135 beat me to it.

4 Likes

The ordinance exempts children under age 6, private workers and gymgoers, among some other groups.

What are “private workers”?

8 Likes

No idea.

3 Likes

Vogue Unpublished a Story About a Potential Superspreader Wedding in Martha’s Vineyard

12 Likes

Alex Trebek: You selected Republican Bullshit for 600. Billionaires and people who perform tasks for billionaires.

11 Likes

And yet York Region gets to stay at Code Red, because the steady increase in the numbers is sure to turn around any day now. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes
20 Likes

CreativeScaredAnkolewatusi-size_restricted

17 Likes

Mall Santas, on the other hand…

9 Likes

Donald Trump Jr tested positive for Covid

20 Likes

Hmm… I may have to downscale this later. It plays when you click on it (and in the preview window) but it’s stuck on the first frame inline.

20 Likes

Called it.

Of course, I think the whole damn ass-kissing section of the GOP is infected with it, so predicting this particular inevitability is NBD…

16 Likes

Oh no.

The USA has just had two record-breakingly bad days.
JHU is showing 187,883 new cases on Thursday, while worldometer has 201,083 from yesterday.

That figure is 60% higher than it was two weeks ago, and 166% higher than four weeks ago.

16 Likes

And death rates are back to early May levels, at 2k/day and rising. As would be expected with the case numbers. What isn’t in the numbers so far is the long term morbidity. That is gonna suck.

24 Likes
23 Likes

I think added to paycheck replacement this is a good idea.

13 Likes