Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

14 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes

WTAF??? :man_facepalming:

Albert Einstein > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Albert Einstein

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

I know, probably not Einstein, but very applicable.

16 Likes
15 Likes

“without his authorization.”

So covidiot plus misogynistic, violent asshole. Why do I suspect this is not the first woman he has assaulted? Lovely gentleman. Fuck him with barbed wire.

25 Likes

That’s a failure of leadership. You shouldn’t be in charge of the welfare of troops. Who needs to be in battle with all of your men sick? And no care available.

Stupid is as stupid does.

17 Likes

Fuck your freedom Paul, you’re in the military.

21 Likes

But the army thrives on individualism and ignoring the chain of command!

Combat readiness is a forest service concern.

20 Likes

it’s amazing he’s been in the army this whole time, and everything he’s ever been required to do as part of service just happened to be exactly the thing he was going to do already. it was like they were reading his daily todo list every single day

that’s what’s wrong with america today. not consulting this one random army dude’s opinion on major health and safety issues

why, we never would have defeated the nazis like this! back then they asked every solider for their thoughts and feelings, they found solutions that worked for everyone

comprise and collective decision making. that’s how the army’s always worked, and it’s a damned shame biden is throwing that tradition away

17 Likes

And why is he running his mouth on TV giving his opinion on command policy? I see a court martial in his future.

Since he is 18 years in, I expect he will seek a medical retirement and avoid all the attention a court martial would bring (to everyone).

15 Likes
21 Likes
17 Likes
12 Likes

Eau de Humanity.

12 Likes

Holy crap, that’s a stupid error. 1 in 100,000 is close to the normal occurrence for myocarditis. IIRC, that’s lower occurrence than for dental work. Gah!

16 Likes

“Sorry Judge, I thought it was a vatual court hearing and I didn’t know what that was.”

6 Likes
17 Likes

Yowza! They aren’t so easily replaceable, with the ongoing nursing shortage, but nurses who are either out sick with covid or (worse) working while contagious are an even worse problem.

17 Likes

The data that’s circulating in the healthcare industry that I’ve seen is that very few nurses are actually against vaccines and even fewer are willing to lose their jobs over it. There are a small number of very vocal exceptions who are being amplified by the usual disinformation suspects.

My only concern is, by making that number look bigger than it is, are they influencing those who are on the fence?

19 Likes