Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

What HVAC equipment would that be? In an Irish school? Are you joking? It’s the window or nothing.

15 Likes
7 Likes

You have to have some device to move air thru a HEPA filter.

2 Likes

Yes. None exists. That’s the point. They haven’t addressed that in a year and a half of knowing they need to.

12 Likes

“ I so engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them, taking photos with them, knowing that I was making myself very susceptible to getting COVID,” Prager said, according to MediaMatters.org.”

And that’s how he got tertiary syphilis.

15 Likes

The problem with people like Dennis Prager is we, or his followers, have no way of knowing if he is telling the truth. He may not actually have the virus and a week from now when he announces he’s cured his followers will demand the Prager treatment. Or, he’s been vaccinate and he knows his case will be mild also having the same affect on his followers.

I went to Home Depot again this morning (I go at 6am when there are only a handful of customers) most of the employees are stilling wearing masks. One employee had his off while in an empty aisle stocking shelves, when he saw me approaching with my mask he put his on and said “good morning”.

That small action made me happy.

Edited: I thought the article said Glen Beck but in my defense they are interchangeable.

13 Likes
14 Likes

More on that…

What? Running a government that leans hard into conspiracy theories and propaganda means that the population doesn’t trust the government!?! Poppycock!!! /s

19 Likes

New Delta sub-variant causing concern

16 Likes

Tired The Middle GIF by ABC Network

15 Likes

Irish Air conditioner

20 Likes

“teacher, teacher, open the windows and let the cold out”.

Childhood.

17 Likes

Monty Python__Luxury_phixr

12 Likes
9 Likes

Let’s see if people listen this year…

12 Likes

Three million dollar contract, he was fired for cause so no money for you.

13 Likes

We live in Michigan, it’s a bit chilly at night right now but last week we had two relatives over and sat outside around a fire and a giant screen for movie night. It was fun. We talked about doing it around Thanksgiving with a couple more but outside only. It will be cold but our family is used to doing crazy stuff so we’re going to try and make it happen.

But, we will not be attending any indoor holiday parties this year. I still can’t convince my wife that if no one is coming over we don’t really need a tree and decorations but I’m losing that battle.

We did make up 50 very nice Halloween bags that we’re dropping off to the great nieces and nephews and other little kids we know. We’re doing it when they’re not home so there will be no temptation to hang out and visit. It’s tough but we’re still socializing and having fun.

13 Likes
23 Likes

Good. Now do Trump.

20 Likes
15 Likes