Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

There are “Catholic” churches for people who don’t like the current pope

Technically their leaders are antipopes, but I don’t think the Vatican acknowledges their existence beyond seeing them as heretics.

ETA:
Pope Benedict has been vaccinated too, what’s their response to that?

12 Likes

They need to take a good look at themselves

7 Likes

Just call them Cafeteria Catholics.

They’ll appreciate it. :wink:

12 Likes

Fine. You’re on the front line of the expeditionary force.

Good luck!

12 Likes

The last one is vaccinated as well. And he was, let us just say, anti-antifa…+

Sorry, I see @the_borderer has addressed that elephant in the room.

• not a reference to his being signed up to anti-aircraft duties as a teenager which I accept was forced. It’s a reference to his refusal to celebrate or venerate communist Catholic anti Nazi martyrs as a bishop.
14 Likes

Fucking asshole. That’s all I can say.

21 Likes

And now for something completely different…

11 Likes

I think the Chief Minister of the Northern Territory has already nicely summarised our opinion as to whether we need “saving”.

Pay no attention to the ones who are calling us to be “saved”, they are mostly Nazis, Fascists, or idiots (in some cases, of course, the sets overlap.)

7 Likes

Well, that was the laugh I needed this morning.

3 Likes

Add fresh cheese curds and you’re in!

2 Likes

This asshole

11 Likes

Guess he (Irving) should have finished his degree instead of jumping to the NBA after a partial first year. A biology course wouldn’t have killed him.

12 Likes

We can see Canada from our backyard and because of that Toronto is our first choice for vaccation, it’s like our second home.

And that being said, I never acquired a taste for Poutine. Peameal bacon and maple syrup on the other hand…

8 Likes

An immunocompromised teen spoke at a school board meeting. It went exactly as well as you’d expect.

19 Likes
16 Likes

Oh goody…

17 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes

Happily the article closes stating that vaccination rates among black communities in DC are indeed rising.

18 Likes

Having spent some time in the past looking at shaded maps of the US, this pattern looks… somewhat familiar.

source- CDC COVID Data Tracker

16 Likes