Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

11 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes
15 Likes

21 Likes

I want to like this cartoon
But where is the house of sticks
Is the wolf supposed to have destroyed it before the straw one or something
It really detracts from the message when they don’t know the source material

17 Likes

The sticks have all been used for the swabs they stick up your nose to test for the virus?

7 Likes

Plus, to really capture the situation, the wolf should be on fire, the straw house made of fireworks, and the side of the brick house closest to them have a couple of bags of black powder leaning against it.

15 Likes

Others carrying the anti-vaccine torch at CPAC included Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who mocked Biden’s efforts to get more people vaccinated and provide economic relief to states where the economy is still struggling to restart after pandemic-related shutdowns. “We’re here to tell the government we don’t want your benefits, we don’t want your welfare,” Boebert declared, strutting across a stage as she spoke. “Don’t come knocking on my door with your Fauci ‘ouchy’—you leave us the hell alone.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-lauren-boebert-received-22-000-worth-of-gas-reimbursements-while-running-for-congress/ar-BB1dmEEn

19 Likes

Grifting asshole.

15 Likes
11 Likes

home alone hd GIF

11 Likes
7 Likes

This is a good day for certain folks who have a “Revolution in Cuba” square on their Covid bingo game board

10 Likes
6 Likes

This should surprise absolutely no one:

14 Likes

Warning, article contains comedy stylings.

8 Likes
9 Likes

It’s not how big your tool is, it’s how you use it

To show that VAERS listings should not be taken at face value to mean that the vaccine caused the reported event, I trawled through the database’s reports on the COVID-19 vaccines. There were many, many reports of fever and injection site reactions (to be expected), but there were also, shall we say, head-scratching reports. A woman reported a large bald spot on top of her head following vaccination. Someone simply wrote in, “Nosebleed.” I saw a report of “anal leakage.” More than one person complained of suddenly becoming impotent. Meanwhile, at the other end of the spectrum, the funniest report I saw stated, “My penis swelled to ten times its size.”

10 Likes

It’s apparent that North Korea has refused to choose “cake”

11 Likes