Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 4)

I might have dared to speculate, based on wastewater monitoring, that in Ontario :canada: we might be seeing the crest of Wave 7. Wastewater is pretty much the only near-live monitoring we have left. However, it’s Caribana weekend in Toronto for the first time live and in-person since 2019. The words “after the pandemic” popped up a lot in this morning’s radio coverage. :persevere:

One of our cats is a bit sick; just cough and sniffles. The vet appointment is this afternoon and we’re hoping the beast doesn’t have COVID. It would suck to have made it this far, with family having had to travel around the world 3 times, just to catch it from the cat. :roll_eyes:

My wife and I were contemplating offering the vet $50 if she lets us video her giving the cat a nasal rapid test. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: This cat lost it with this particular healthcare worker last time; the vet lost :drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood: after taking the cat’s temperature rectally. Clearly the :cat: has not been keeping up with the news.

15 Likes