Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 4)

Farrar said getting the definition agreed upon among experts from all disciplines would allow discussions to begin about issues such as ventilation in many different settings, from hospitals to schools.

Begin?!?
how high wtf GIF

“When I started out, medical students, nurses, doctors, none of us wore gloves to take blood,” he told Reuters. "Now it is unthinkable that you wouldn’t wear gloves. But that came because everyone agreed on what the issue was, they agreed on the terminology.

Unthinkable? Wow, it looks like people/patients worried about infection could help with identifying the issue here, and it’s not a lack of terminology.

Snap Out Of It Wake Up GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Lewis Black talks about the pandemic for an hour

NSFW

5 Likes

First time in years someone at the grocery store made an effort to get a photo of my wife and daughter wearing their masks.

Somewhere on reddit or Facebook or Instagram or somewhere, is probably a post mocking them.

Funny stuff.

10 Likes

New Hampshire is competing for the stupid award currently held by Florida.

Proof of routine childhood vaccinations would no longer be required before kids are enrolled in child care, under a bill being considered by New Hampshire lawmakers.

That includes Polio and Measles.

Idiots

12 Likes

Updates on trials for next generation and pan vaccines:

9 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

I understand the science and what they’re finding and why it’s still safe but it doesn’t keep my germaphobia brain from thinking too long about it.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Watching the press conference today.

Yay, one person in the room.

5 Likes

See, now this is how you do a fine. More would’ve been good, but this is a start.

13 Likes

The comments people made while responding are funny but it’s more sad than funny.

5 Likes
7 Likes