Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 4)

No surprise, but he’s also an antivaxxer.

7 Likes

17 Likes

I hope he gets reported to the medical board, preferably by Kate.

14 Likes

I hate these guys.

hate i dont like them GIF

11 Likes

Quickly, or quackly, reading over it I genuinely read “turbot cancer” first off which confused me quite a bit…

12 Likes

In fact the medical establishment has covered up turbo cancer so thoroughly, most anatomy texts don’t even show the human turbine in the first place, let alone discuss its diseases. I am having trouble figuring out where mine is.

15 Likes

Now I’m going to be thinking about turbo encabulators all day

5 Likes

Fucking ghouls, grifters and quacks. Every damned one of them. But what do I know? I’m one of those “doctors” they warned you about. So wrapped up in “facts” and “studies” that we can’t see the truth of your made-up fables when they are right there on the internet!!

20 Likes

I know it shouldn’t be the main point, but I can’t believe how dumb and non-medical this name sounds. Doctors call cancers technical-sounding things like leukemia or mesothelioma or at least pancreatic cancer. They don’t say marketing things like “jiffy cancer” or “cancer plus”.

It would be really easy to invent a fake but plausible name like say “vaccine-induced autonucleosal cancer” but they just…went with this, like a four year old diagnosing stuffed animals? How does anyone think this doesn’t sound made up?

14 Likes

The people who buy into this don’t understand any of those fancy medical terms and indeed distrust them.

4 Likes

And yet ivermectin and fenbendazole are ok?

7 Likes

I feel your pain. I keep seeing “encabulator” instead of “cancer”, and the weird thing about that is that it still seems to make more sense to me…

ETA: @atteSmythe:

polar bear advertising GIF by MANGOTEETH

7 Likes

What, Honest Don’s Magic Pills®? Of course they are okay!

3 Likes

Got my COVID booster scheduled for this week. The number of in-person gathering invitations are increasing as the weather gets warmer, but eating outdoors isn’t always an option. Setting the appointment took more effort than usual because some pharmacies seem to default to one vaccine now. Going to the federal site lets users choose the manufacturer, too.

Well, I got one of the two with my guess:

10 Likes

Hmm, thanks for sharing, I’ve been wondering about that.

Do you know if it’s already become a once a year thing? Pretty sure my last one was last October… :thinking:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen anything from the CDC saying that yet, although articles on that subject have been coming up for years. :woman_shrugging:t4: The protection offered doesn’t last a year, and the advice could change if the cases spike during fall or winter months. In the meantime there’s more debate about the costs, too. I’m concerned because many people skipped the updated boosters when they were free, so they might be even less likely to get a new vaccine if they had to pay for it.

9 Likes

I wish we’d stop pretending it’s all ancient history already. :persevere:

12 Likes

WTF?

Antimask has hit OR and construction too.

13 Likes

Things must have really changed since I was in ORs. The scrub nurses would absolutely have your head if you so much as poked your nose in unmasked. Unfucking real!

11 Likes

Good to know… in 2020.

12 Likes