Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

Continuing the discussion from Ongoing coronavirus happenings:

16 Likes
15 Likes

I wonder what drove him to his car, “to let it go…?”

9 Likes
20 Likes

I’d guess when you’re Snoop Dogg, you just drive to your car in one of your other cars.

13 Likes
28 Likes

I wonder. Maybe somebody should bribe a few folks at Fox News to make on air personalities make a claim about dog food being tasty to see if it could convince Donnie to start eating Alpo.

26 Likes

So he waited until there were multiple studies showing that 1) it doesn’t help and 2) in fact, vets at the VA were more – not less – likely to die if they took it, and that’s when he decided to start taking it?

Whatever depth of idiocy we thought he was at, he’s at least one level lower still.

29 Likes

CntAAI

11 Likes
17 Likes

I can’t quite make out the bottom, does it read “No Brain”?

9 Likes

You know damn well he’s not taking it.

Wow, the theatrics he’s willing to throw out…

14 Likes

Made ya look!

_AmY-W

12 Likes

BlondShockedHalicore-max-1mb

16 Likes

How do we talk to the conspiracy theorists in our lives?

It’s extremely difficult. In terms of strategy, the best people to talk to are people who are not conspiracy theorists. The vast majority of people are grateful for the debunking and responsive to it. That should be your target of communication if you have a choice. The hardcore conspiracy theorists are unlikely to change their minds. They will take what you say and display considerable ingenuity in twisting it and using it against you. On Twitter, I block them immediately because I’m concerned about my ability to have a rational conversation and I don’t want others to violate that right.

(Emphasis mine: very diplomatic phrasing of “They’re not worth it and just get them out of your life.”)

7 Likes

I certainly would not put it past him. If there’s one thing that he cares more about than his self-interest it’s his goddamn ego, and he’s not gonna let a bunch of medical science geeks prove him wrong.

Remember, this is the man who refuses to walk any more than he has to (for example, taking a golf cart 700 yards at a G7 summit while other world leaders walked) because he believes that the human body has a finite amount of expendable energy and when you spend it all you die.

25 Likes

Ha. Well played, WP, well played indeed.

19 Likes

Oh my god, they’ll crawl over broken glass to hand him some tiny justification.

8 Likes
25 Likes

or, his doctor is telling him it is, and the pills are just trump’s standard amphetamines

really, he’s just being sarcastic again

8 Likes